GUYS, I'M BACK.

honestly you probably picked the best time to disappear for a while.  there were these malware warnings all over the board and no one could access anything because they were scared of getting viruses, even though nobody got a virus.  then the quotes disappeared and everyone was really fucking annoyed.  then they finally came back, like two days ago.

someone ripped a bunch of people off in the FS section but I'm pretty sure everyone filed paypal claims and got their money back.

there was this troll named "yourmomsmuff" (or something like that) that pissed off yocaseycasey so bad he got him banned

there is this ridiculous Rancid 7" boxset made up of like a bajillion 7"'s that I don't think anyone bought except for Marc

that girl Madie and this dude dashhax had this love/hate thing going on in one of the threads and now they are getting married I think :)

that last one's not exactly true but on the topic of wedding's ScottHeisel got married and Andrew WK officiated.  that one is true.

ok let's turn the rest of this thread into 2012 year in recap.  it could be like a vh1 special with a bunch of pop culture hosts.  what else happened?