The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

My excitement cannot be contained.

My only issue with this is that it hasn't gone up for sale yet, which means MAYBE it's up Halloween day, which means MAYBE we get it by Christmas.

I'm really realyl stoked on this release but I was hoping Mondo/WW/DW/OWS would have some awesome soundtracks to us by Halloween but it ain't seeming that way.

I think the "Ken Taylor and pumpkins" comment was meant to be a hint at Halloween vinyl, plus he'll have to do gatefold (or cover) art if they are in fact using his print. I don't even know what I'd love more, a cut version of his Halloween print as the cover, or the full glory as the gatefold with new art for the cover...

The possibilities!

edit: It's also likely their may be a companion H2 or H3 print.

Guest realtalk

Funny coincidence that I had just brought up the absence of Mondo Test Pressings for the first time on VC several pages back and then they posted one for the upcoming Halloween release on their Instagram/twitter account! :D

Jay Shaw did the art for the new Blu-ray.

Truth.

And part of me just feels like using Taylor's art would make WAY too much sense for mondo.

Even if Taylor DOES the art, I wouldn't put it past them to not use his original print image at all, cover or gatefold.

Still holding out hope that they do this right, but, you never know.