The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

i do...minus some of the black variants ( missing og maniac black and oblivion black) but i don't care about either of those

I don't think black copies count if the artwork and everything else are the same. The Tales black vinyl is an exception obviously though due to the kickass sleeve.

heh someone is downvoting all my posts in this thread :D

Anyway, yeah I don't know how I feel about my purchase. I feel like a straight up sucker.

Then sell me your green and red ones. If you have them... I wasn't reading all the posts. I'm mad that my internet was down. Totally fucked me over.

I only paid $31 for 2 of the eye cut ones... Why is everyone saying it was so expensive. Would have only been $43 for all 3. Which isn't that bad for all of them.

I was charged 15 in shipping, mine totalled out at 51 bucks. I was assuming shipping would have been about 7-8 bucks.

They charge $7 shipping for each variant? That's stupid. Has to be a glitch. There's no reason to charge shipping 3 times if all 3 would be shipped in one package.

They only ship two records in each mailer. So you would pay $15 total shipping for all 3 variants.

$36 base price + $15 shipping.

Shoot us a pic of all your Mondo vinyl when you get these 3 and the Halloween OST variant in, mighty impressive layout that would probably be.

will do...i will include all my pointless mondo vhs as well haha

and rooks...i will up vote you no worries! someone probably just has bad dreams about adventure time

Tried to phone in the die cut cover but iOS/Mondo mobile site tag teamed me and froze up during checkout. Missed out!

If anybody has an extra they could hook me up with id appreciate it. I really like the die cut one but having any of the three would be sweet.

Same happened to me... I'd take any of them if anyone is willing to sell. Really want the De-composer. Please MSg me or reply on thread

In the midst of ordering, shipped the vinyl to my address in Singapore instead of my freight forwarder provided address in oregon. Hope I can change my shipping address. Does mondo allows changes in shipping address? Thinking of saving on the 13 bucks extra for the international shipping.

In the midst of ordering, shipped the vinyl to my address in Singapore instead of my freight forwarder provided address in oregon. Hope I can change my shipping address. Does mondo allows changes in shipping address? Thinking of saving on the 13 bucks extra for the international shipping.

In my haste to grab a print I selected the wrong shipping address in paypal, sent them an email and they changed it. Just received it at the correct address.

Shoot them a message and they should change it for you. Not sure about a refund on shipping though, I'd hope they would

I was lucky enough to get someone to grab one for me from the gallery or whatever so I didn't have to worry about it today.

Everyone complaining about the price though, I would just be glad you won't have to pay (possibly) triple the price for them later! :)

Yeah, easily the toughest Mondo vinyl release to nab to date.