The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Would anybody be willing to pick me up copies of the three 7"s? I have a full collection minus these obviously. I've never missed a Mondo drop before as my work schedule doesn't interfere, but I'm on a plane tomorrow. I'd be happy to reimburse you, trade with you, or secure copies of future drops for you. Cheers!

Normally I'd say sure, but given the limited quantities I'm going to guess it will be a pain in the ass in you won't have time to nab all three.

If that is wrong and they are up for a least 5 minutes or whatever I'll grab them for you for sure. Fingers crossed but no promises.

Ill predict their very limited quantities will be gone as fast as some of their prints, strictly due to the low run numbers and flippable nature of this release.

Normally I'd say sure, but given the limited quantities I'm going to guess it will be a pain in the ass in you won't have time to nab all three. 

If that is wrong and they are up for a least 5 minutes or whatever I'll grab them for you for sure. Fingers crossed but no promises.

Thanks very much, HG. I truly appreciate that. I'll keep my fingers crossed as well and please let me know what, if anything occurs. Cheers!

Get all three now for the great deal of $150

I guess it should be expected, but still wtf

Damn, original Maniac OST watch out!

Flippers are gonna be out in full force tomorrow. Hopefully they drop the prints at the exact same time to help curb traffic to these 7"s so some of you guys can score!

I don't think you would want to rely on Amazon either. They have a really poor history of putting up preorders for Ltd. Ed. orders they can't fulfill.

I'm 1 out of 2 with Amazon on Mondo releases.  They were able to fulfill by Drive soundtrack pre-order (pink variant version which was cool) but they eventually cancelled by Maniac pre-order (that was just recently, like in the past 2 weeks).  I'm guessing they will cancel the Halloween pre-orders.  I've never seen them actually remove a listing before.  Normally they just say "temporarily out of stock" or something like that.  I hope that they can fill the orders but I'm not hopeful now.

I'm 1 out of 2 with Amazon on Mondo releases. They were able to fulfill by Drive soundtrack pre-order (pink variant version which was cool) but they eventually cancelled by Maniac pre-order (that was just recently, like in the past 2 weeks). I'm guessing they will cancel the Halloween pre-orders. I've never seen them actually remove a listing before. Normally they just say "temporarily out of stock" or something like that. I hope that they can fill the orders but I'm not hopeful now.

Ordering via amazon is all fine and dandy if you're looking to acquire multiple copies and want to save a couple bucks. Problem is, Mondo will be soldout of their stock by the time you have any idea of whether or not Amazon will be able to fulfill your order. There are other avenues though but I just like to be safe and order it when it first drops on Mondos website and not have to worry about shit like that.