The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

That's why Im confused. He's one of the more ardent Mondo Variant collectors here.

I must have missed this, news moving too fast lol

two variants. one solid orange with the full face on the cover and the other is exclusive to the halloween event, orange with black splatter limited to 1000 with alternate artwork.

I see thanks

Haha, I need to sit down at a computer and go through messages to find out exactly how many of these things I need. I know they said no limit but they might not be cool with me rolling up and saying "I'll take 25 records and 6 prints" haha. I'll pm everyone who already wrote me in a little bit. I think for now I'll just say if you haven't already messaged me and you want one you'll have to wait until I get home. Then I will offer up any extras if they really don't limit me. I also only have so much money in my bank. Even though people are paypaling me money it takes like 3 days to go into my bank account. I'll let everyone know what's going on in a few hours.

Haha, I need to sit down at a computer and go through messages to find out exactly how many of these things I need. I know they said no limit but they might not be cool with me rolling up and saying "I'll take 25 records and 6 prints" haha. I'll pm everyone who already wrote me in a little bit. I think for now I'll just say if you haven't already messaged me and you want one you'll have to wait until I get home. Then I will offer up any extras if they really don't limit me. I also only have so much money in my bank. Even though people are paypaling me money it takes like 3 days to go into my bank account. I'll let everyone know what's going on in a few hours.

Prints have sold out already for the entire weekend. Only brought 125 of the 350 print run. Unbelievable.

ummmm.... did i get everyone? I sent everyone messages (Ithink). Just remember when you send me the money, I have no idea if its going to sell out or if they are going to get mad at me for trying to buy so many. If that happens and I cant get enough then I will refund your money as soon as I get home. Prints are "sold out" so if they show up ill let you guys know.

now i wish i wouldnt have thrown away my RSD bags. I literally just threw them all away last week. Those would have been perfect for carrying all these records.

If you happen to remember, send your regards from Vinyl Collective. It would be awesome if they were to become familiar with this thread ;)

yeah i definitely will. I think im gonna have to use you guys as my excuse. I'll just tell them to check the board and see that im not just buying them to be a dick.

Im pretty sure they're not gonna think you're being a dick. Im sure they're gonna think "Holy fuck we just pressed 1000 of these and we haven't even sold out of the 1st edition, and this dude is gonna buy how many of these? Cha-ching!"

Im pretty sure they're not gonna think you're being a dick. Im sure they're gonna think "Holy fuck we just pressed 1000 of these and we haven't even sold out of the 1st edition, and this dude is gonna buy how many of these? Cha-ching!"

hopefully. and maybe I can get some info on whatever is gonna be pressed next. Or maybe find out what the missing catalog numbers were suppose to be.

I actually didnt expect that many more people to message me. If I have already messaged you about sending the money then go ahead and send it but if not then I'm gonna have to cut it off there. I dont have enough money to buy any more in my bank account. Sorry guys. I'll keep everyone posted throughout the day about whats going on.

I actually didnt expect that many more people to message me. If I have already messaged you about sending the money then go ahead and send it but if not then I'm gonna have to cut it off there. I dont have enough money to buy any more in my bank account. Sorry guys. I'll keep everyone posted throughout the day about whats going on.

Thanks a lot for doing this for all of us!