The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

All signs certainly point to JP!

Timbr, I remember when all those rumors were posted. Beyond stoked since they pretty much all turned out to be accurate. Been waiting for the JP ever since!

I think I posted something about an Adventure Time 7" that was inaccurate (or at least nothing yet).

Who knows though, this amber vinyl could very well just be the Looper OST...

Sorry, but glad to see I'm not the only one still waiting.

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned receiving theirs without ever receiving a shipping notification, though, so I'm hoping that's the case with mine....hoping...

Cesar got his and he lives like an hour away from me. I ordered within the first 2 minutes of it going up and I have no shipping confirmation either. Cesar got his yesterday so maybe I'll get mine today. We'll see. I'm going to message everyone with their tracking numbers when i get home from work.

Cesar got his and he lives like an hour away from me. I ordered within the first 2 minutes of it going up and I have no shipping confirmation either. Cesar got his yesterday so maybe I'll get mine today. We'll see. I'm going to message everyone with their tracking numbers when i get home from work.

If they paid via paypal they can see them on there. I can view my tracking just by clicking on the $1 transfer that I sent you. Thanks again!