The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Yeah, I wasn't suggesting your claim isn't true, I just love seeing pics of movie-related collections. It's my second passion after vinyl.  :D That signed crew jacket definitely sounds insanely awesome.

It's rad - I'll try to put together some pics.  And yeah, I have the Stout print.  Here's a crappy composite of my half sleeve devoted to the film:

msquad_zpsuvx3vlur.jpg

Mondo is releasing Monster Squad 7"s with different covers and the only one I want (Gillman) is only available in the UK. Anybody wanna help me out when those come out?

I would also like to jump on this train. Monster squad is my "goonies" so I need all these 7's. I'm sure Ryan would mind going in with me on shipping to the states and ship me one of them. So someone hook the 2 Ryans up!

Might be able to help, but I'm in the states from the 9th. Any idea when it drops?

Hey walnut, look at above post :)

If no one finds a buddy to pick them up a Wolfman variant this weekend, the Bloody Disgusting post said that they're premiering that variant there and then will be sold on Mondo's website. So hopefully there will be some leftovers going online.

So if they might sell the leftovers online after this weekend, maybe they'll be for sale this upcoming Wednesday.

Anyone who wanted the UK variant of Monster Crew - it's available here to buy: http://transmissionrecords.co.uk/shop/the-monster-squad-uk-cover-exclusive/?mc_cid=f12c02f97b&mc_eid=4adb52f0f1

I encourage anyone who wants one to get together and do a bulk order to my address (which I'll give to whoever is coordinating). Then I'll send them all to the US when I get back in the UK (23rd or so).