The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

First of the Monster Squad 'Frankenstein' variants I've seen pop up.  Just know that it says it's not guaranteed for fulfillment though.  Free shipping.  Amoeba has a listing up, but it says unavailable.  Is this really only out of 500?

http://www.twoheadeddog.com/v-a-the-monster-squad-dw-mondo-indie-retail-program-exclusive-7/

On 5/6/2016 at 0:01 PM, surfingelectrode said:

Weird that the a side on the reissue only has five tracks whereas the original had six.

for some reason I had it in my head that these both were going to be 2LP, though that wouldn't really explain the loss of 1 track on side A. unless there's bonus content on sides C+D and they created all new plates.

6 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

It's been up for awhile & I was going to mention it awhile back but the $40 after shipping price for a 12" single kept me from posting about it.

edit:

I just looked at it again. I guess it's an ep not a single. Either way, it's pretty expensive.

13 minutes ago, 74R said:

Retail stores are still able to order these so I wouldn't go paying big bucks for one yet. Anyone paying inflated prices for them right now isn't too bright IMO.

My go to store (Fingerprints in Long Beach) says that they can't order them.  I'm not going to pay the inflated prices right, but I need this one to complete the set - so if anyone has a lead on where to grab one or if you can grab one for me, it would be much appreciated.

1 hour ago, Family Friendly Rap God said:

I hope there are plenty of Freddy pins available tomorrow 

I really want Freddy with glasses. I like the other pin too but I don't want to start another hobby. I might try for the elm street print as well. 

What is the random time Mondo usually chooses to put stuff up 11/12?

30 minutes ago, mmfood said:

I really want Freddy with glasses. I like the other pin too but I don't want to start another hobby. I might try for the elm street print as well. 

What is the random time Mondo usually chooses to put stuff up 11/12?

That's the one I want too. Usually noon ish

3 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

My go to store (Fingerprints in Long Beach) says that they can't order them.  I'm not going to pay the inflated prices right, but I need this one to complete the set - so if anyone has a lead on where to grab one or if you can grab one for me, it would be much appreciated.

I honestly don't think finding this one for cost will be that hard online if you cant find one in a store. The Wolfman one is hard because the majority sold at that fest prior to going up at Mondo.

Small world tho. I live off Temple & 3rd about 2 miles from Fingerprints.

I was lucky enough to have a PB'er who worked at Frightmare and Snagged me The Monster Squad Wolfman Variant 7" And Nightmare on Elm Street Variant Print. I heard that both Jaws and Nightmare On Elm Street Variants sold out at Frightmare and won't be sold online or something that sucks for all the people looking forward to it and I would be one of those people...not to mention I'd probably miss out like usual and that would have sucked consider how expensive this stuff is I saw a damn wolfman variant sell for $100 on Ebay...craziness. The only other Monster Squad I might be interested in is Jason Edmisons Frankenstien and Dracula is pretty cool too but way too much money collecting them all if I could have gotten them at retail then possibly. I just wanted to wish everyone luck getting what they are looking for.

On 5/4/2016 at 1:18 PM, natenomm said:

Holding out for a fake Star Wars Mondo drop that only exists in my head. 

Well it's not Mondo But I am in a Star Wars Force Awakens Commision and the artist has done Prints for Mondo (Think one of the The Rocky Trilogy Prints the best one IMO) The Comision Group is full or pretty damn close I believe, there was only 25 Spots open. Some of the Sketches and Mock  Ups I've seen are amazing the one with Rey and Kylo in the Lightsaber Duel in the Snowy Woods is fantastic. Too bad mondo won't release these but maybe word of mouth will change that...I might be able to get one of you in if anyone is interested. they are talking about doing 2-3 different variants. If anyone is interested I'll talk to my guy and see what can possibly be done.