The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

eBay prices and not even paying the eBay fee. Real cool man!

uhm...the Batman is the variant the cheapest one on Ebay is $200 the regular sells for this price tho. And I suppose I'm a total douche for selling the Spider Gwen AP at cost and covering the shipping costs myself.

The Monster Squad (Dracula) 7-Inch Single
Music by Michael Sembello / The Monster Squad
Artwork by Phantom City Creative
Pressed on White Vinyl with Red Splatter
Available on Mondotees.com this May!

The Monster Squad (The Wolfman) 7-Inch Single
Artwork by Gary Pullin
Pressed on Bronze Vinyl with Brown Splatter
Premiering at Texas Frightmare Weekend in Dallas, TX; available on Mondotees.com this May!

The Monster Squad (The Gillman) 7-Inch Single
Artwork by Randy Ortiz
Pressed on Clear Vinyl with Green Splatter
Available exclusively at record stores in the United Kingdom this May (check your local record store for details)

The Monster Squad (Frankenstein’s Monster) 7-Inch Single
Artwork by Jason Edmiston
Pressed on Bone Colored Vinyl with Purple Splatter
Available exclusively at record stores in the United States this May (check your local record store for details)

I'll just get the obvious out of the way:

pics

Most of it is in storage - but it's an easy claim to make considering there really hasn't been too much in the way of official merch released for the film.  I've got a big time poster and autograph collection, that's for sure.  The highlight is probably a cast-signed crew jacket from the film.  Let's put it this way - I'm sure someone has a better collection but I've yet to meet them.

Most of it is in storage - but it's an easy claim to make considering there really hasn't been too much in the way of official merch released for the film.  I've got a big time poster and autograph collection, that's for sure.  The highlight is probably a cast-signed crew jacket from the film.  Let's put it this way - I'm sure someone has a better collection but I've yet to meet them.

Yeah, I wasn't suggesting your claim isn't true, I just love seeing pics of movie-related collections. It's my second passion after vinyl.  :D That signed crew jacket definitely sounds insanely awesome.