PO - Vinnie Caruana - City By The Sea EP

hey man, thats cool, hope everyone gets their records! 

you do realize you did just tell someone to let everyone know that you were too busy with your job to get the records out, but then came on here and posted that you were just out travelling for the last month with your girl from holland. 

hey man, thats cool, hope everyone gets their records! 

you do realize you did just tell someone to let everyone know that you were too busy with your job to get the records out, but then came on here and posted that you were just out travelling for the last month with your girl from holland. 

Oh hey, that's my fault. We've pm'd each other twice regarding the setback. The first time, which was about a month ago, he did tell me about his girl being here, and him showing her around. I was just relaying the message from the last pm. Sorry Toki, and to everyone else for not relaying our conversation from the first pm. 

Oh hey, that's my fault. We've pm'd each other twice regarding the setback. The first time, which was about a month ago, he did tell me about his girl being here, and him showing her around. I was just relaying the message from the last pm. Sorry Toki, and to everyone else for not relaying our conversation from the first pm.

Only reason I didn't say anything about his lady. People here tend to overreact very easily.

Hope it went awesome Toki!

yeah ive been busy with my job over the last week since she left, i pmd michelle like 3 days ago while at work.

never the less, records go out tomorrow. im a douche for not getting them out earlier, but at least i can admit it haha. not gonna commit to something like this in the future unless i know i can get them out asap. 

okkkk soo. all of my tour copies are packed and addressed and getting dropped in the AM.

here is a list of everyone that will should be getting a copy

michelle

blake

david

rafael

paul

if your name isnt above, and youve paid me for a copy, some how ive overlooked my inbox and PM me again. if ive included everyone, i should have 4 left over up for grabs. oscar and jesse and anyone else that PM'd me originally get first dibs on the 4 copies, but if any of those dont want em they will be first come first serve. right now im just reconnecting to make sure anybody that has already reached out to me is taken care of.

also, michelle, i need your address again. PM me that so i can write it on the mailer!

okkkk soo. all of my tour copies are packed and addressed and getting dropped in the AM.

here is a list of everyone that will should be getting a copy

michelle

blake

david

rafael

paul

if your name isnt above, and youve paid me for a copy, some how ive overlooked my inbox and PM me again. if ive included everyone, i should have 4 left over up for grabs. oscar and jesse and anyone else that PM'd me originally get first dibs on the 4 copies, but if any of those dont want em they will be first come first serve. right now im just reconnecting to make sure anybody that has already reached out to me is taken care of.

also, michelle, i need your address again. PM me that so i can write it on the mailer!

You've been pm'd. Thanks again for hooking us all up. I don't think any of us ever thought you weren't good for these. Setbacks happen, and life goes on. We still love you.