PO - Vinnie Caruana - City By The Sea EP

I think you dropped something.

haha fair enough, but i was just saying it to back up my fact that it shouldnt be an issue to get copies for everyone since vinnie and i are on a name to name basis, and im great friends with his cousin. wasnt trying to drop names.

and whoever said vinnie is the nicest guy, he really fucking is. seriously nice dude. 

haha fair enough, but i was just saying it to back up my fact that it shouldnt be an issue to get copies for everyone since vinnie and i are on a name to name basis, and im great friends with his cousin. wasnt trying to drop names.

and whoever said vinnie is the nicest guy, he really fucking is. seriously nice dude. 

I know man, just joshing. And he really is a lovely guy, was helping out on one of their tours over here just as '...Gambling Problem' came out. To be fair they were all total sweethearts. And Thursday were supporting, that was fun.

LOLOLOLOL.  "I wasnt trying to name drop, I was just name droppin"

but for real, vinnie is one of my favorite people

who went to the pittsburgh date?  what color was the vinyl he had?  had class until 9 in monroeville, couldnt make it.  still got a copy, but wasnt sure what he all had with him.

LOLOLOLOL.  "I wasnt trying to name drop, I was just name droppin"

but for real, vinnie is one of my favorite people

who went to the pittsburgh date?  what color was the vinyl he had?  had class until 9 in monroeville, couldnt make it.  still got a copy, but wasnt sure what he all had with him.

The tour press is black with blank labels. Hand numbered.