Kevin Devine LP7 & LP8 Kickstarter

Is it weird that my Bubblegum was cut open when I received it?  I mean, Bulldozer was completely sealed, but Bubblegum was sliced open like someone already took the record out and put it back in, yaknow?  The records had to go through customs, so maybe they unsealed one of them to check it out?  I dunno, it just seemed odd to me.

Has anyone who funded the kickstarter not received the vinyl yet? im still waiting and it seems a few of you already got your kickstarter copies. 

You funded the Bootleg LP, I assume? I'm still waiting too. Orders with the Bootleg LP were said to be shipping "the first week of November". I haven't received any word that they've shipped yet though.

• 2 weeks later...

ZayZay you just gave yourself away!

I only post as Zayzay when I also post as YoCaseyCasey. haha

Seriously anyone else still no get their order yet. I have a bad feeling this might be my first order from Europe that never showed up. To put this in perspective I had my Matt Pryor LP ship from Germany to the US within 10 days.