BUILT TO SPILL

Now I know about them, I'm working on it, but for now here's a rather nice cover of The Beatles Something.

coincidence or fate that i was already listening to Something when i clicked in here?

I can't fucking wait. Anyone else over BtS jamming though? The last two albums have been essentially nothing but.

As far as studio albums go yeah. I thought There Is No Enemy was less jammy than You In Reverse though. You In Reverse is probably my second favorite but I don't want them to keep making it over and over.

As far as studio albums go yeah. I thought There Is No Enemy was less jammy than You In Reverse though. You In Reverse is probably my second favorite but I don't want them to keep making it over and over.

I was more meaning studio too, so good call. I could watch them jam live all day. I just want some more concise songwriting. Either way, really really happy for any new music from Doug. Can't wait to see them again next month at that Pabst fest thing.

I'm totally down with the jams on the last two, but could do with a bit much more production quality.  I think my copy of "You In Reverse" sounds like a bad mp3 rip.  

When I saw them last Halloween a good third of their set was covers, and it was fun.  "Don't Fear the Reaper" being a particularly great one.  I'd be down for a covers album, but I'm sucker for such novelties.

• 3 months later...

Anyone seen this yet? Amazon.co.uk lists a repress for Ancient Melodies:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00QG3L3HO/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?qid=1417857438&sr=1-8π=V192561891_AA75

Here's a non-mobile link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ancient-Melodies-Future-180-vinyl/dp/B00QG3L3HO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1417861068&sr=8-2&keywords=ancient+melodies+of+the+future

It's a Music on Vinyl pressing so I expect to find it cheaper than this in the UK, but it will probably be cheapest to use Amazon if you're importing to the US.

• 3 weeks later...