CONVERGE - You Fail Me Remastered Reissue LP (Whaaaaaa?!?!)

jhulud

Actually I have a legit question. Will there be an alternate cover or just the original one?

Just to kinda clear this up, it's not a "reissue" (with the typical connotations of a "reissue" these days) or anything "special" really. We are just keeping the release in print.

We went to repress the record, the plates broke after about 300 copies. 

We ordered new plates, but found out that the mothers had somehow been damaged and the whole job had to be recut. 

Since it had to be recut, we went thru our dude Paul Gold at Salt Mastering, and he did an amazing job as usual. 

Boom. 

Just to kinda clear this up, it's not a "reissue" (with the typical connotations of a "reissue" these days) or anything "special" really. We are just keeping the release in print.

We ordered new plates, but found out that the mothers had somehow been damaged and the whole job had to be recut.

Since it had to be recut, we went thru our dude Paul Gold at Salt Mastering, and he did an amazing job as usual.

Boom.

so will the 300 that made it be turned into a special tour variant? will they be hand numbered? can I get them from DW or KRM? will these new ones have a new matrix? who's assneck will have dirt on it this time?

I just want to get my record brush and clean up some of the dust and lint on the record and table.

Actually scolded Kurt on this.  

"Dude... you HAVE to clean the record before posting it on the nerd, otherwise someone is going to call you out..."

He assured me that when listening to the acetate, it was clean, but he took it back out to photograph it for the internets and there was dust on it.  

I also told him it's generally a good idea to actually be playing the record when you take the photo for the facetweetagram otherwise be called a poser...

Boom. 

better call Paul.