PO: Fall Out Boy - Save Rock and Roll (5/7)

This might be pop record of the year in my opinion. Ill have to listen to Justin timberlake and then this again but it'll be neck and neck. I can't say it was flawless but fall out boy did what fall out boy has been doing all along and even tell you straight up in their lyrics and music if you actually listen that they don't really care who knows. This post wouldn't even start to make sense to half the people that read it but this album makes complete sense. Naming it save rock and roll is the most appropriate album tittle. It's brilliant.

And so many will just scoff and/or feel superior bc of the awesome or obscurely indie taste but I think that's the point.

It's a real treat for the ones that have stuck with them, embraced the many changes, gave folie a duex another spin and realized they loved it. Save rock and roll is so tongue in cheek that in it not making sense at times, makes sense. And who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and everyone will hate it. They tend to thrive under those circumstances.

I mean *ahem* sorry jk jk

Fob sux!

This might be pop record of the year in my opinion. Ill have to listen to Justin timberlake and then this again but it'll be neck and neck. I can't say it was flawless but fall out boy did what fall out boy has been doing all along and even tell you straight up in their lyrics and music if you actually listen that they don't really care who knows. This post wouldn't even start to make sense to half the people that read it but this album makes complete sense. Naming it save rock and roll is the most appropriate album tittle. It's brilliant.

said no one ever....

alright fine, said jason tate

Guess this album is gonna get a lot of flak here. I absolutely love it other than The Might Fall. The album is such a great pop record that is diverse and refreshing. Patrick's vocals are always well welcomed. Its not better than Folie a Duex but its great to hear Patrick belting out big choruses and anthems. I honestly like most of these songs more than anything off of FUTCT but thats just me.

I guess it helps that I went into the record not wanting a pop punk record. 

I have nothing against anyone who likes this, but it reminds me of all the songs that the popular twelve year old girls in middle school wiggled to at the monthly dances in the cafeteria while I was smoking weed in the woods behind the gym. 

I can't, just cannot. 

I have nothing against anyone who likes this, but it reminds me of all the songs that the popular twelve year old girls in middle school wiggled to at the monthly dances in the cafeteria while I was smoking weed in the woods behind the gym. 

Please tell me that in this story you were in middle school, and not just a grown man smoking weed in the woods behind a middle school gym. 

(I kid, I kid)

Company Ink - Joe, on 08 Apr 2013 - 13:47, said:

I can't, just cannot.

LIGHT EM UP!

kind of somes it up. got no problem with anyone liking this either, but its just so bad. if fall out boy fans weren't fall out boy fans, i don't think anyone would find this enjoyable.