PO: Fall Out Boy - Save Rock and Roll (5/7)

and what's the difference between a small local artist and a small local dj? absolutely nothing. same thing.

dude this is coming from probably one of the most outspoken fans of electronic music on the board: I get what seros is saying. I don't get what you are saying. If I'm going to a rock show it is to see rock bands. If I am going to an electronic show im expecting to see electronic artists. They are both cool. They are both completely different. I have friends I'll go see a punk band with that I won't go see a dj with. And I have friends that just like to get fucked up and can come to both.

this

59_6945499567.jpg

and this

pretty-lights-bb36bb0f929fbfe7.jpg

Are two different things

Fall out boy is trying too damn hard to be relevant. I think that's the problem. I realize that as a band you need to keep growing and changing but if you change so much no can recognize you you're a different band.

I think their comeback album should be a throwback to certain degree, this kind of album isn't something they have the credibility to pull off just yet. 

I've said it before, I'll say it now, and I'll say it a hundred times more...

Only in music will you get flak for trying to make money for your business.

idk if I heard this on the radio without any context I would be able to tell its Fall Out Boy. Yea their is more synth but they have had plenty of dancy songs and it sorta reminds me of Infinity on High. Good song regardless. Honestly one of the best pre-release songs they have ever done for an album so I am pretty much ready for this album.

dude this is coming from probably one of the most outspoken fans of electronic music on the board: I get what seros is saying. I don't get what you are saying. If I'm going to a rock show it is to see rock bands. If I am going to an electronic show im expecting to see electronic artists. They are both cool. They are both completely different. I have friends I'll go see a punk band with that I won't go see a dj with. And I have friends that just like to get fucked up and can come to both.

this

a

Are two different things

You are very very wrong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJmtskV2Rb0

this guy's kidding. don't jump all over him.

Yeah, I am totally kidding. Looking at an "art form" as a business is disgusting.

Edit: like this means shit. I'm out.