Transit - Young New England

still super excited for this tour. may need to listen to this album one more time before the show (ugh), but I'm still so pumped for the openers and the L&F songs.

Interviewing All Get Out as well so that should be fun. let me know if you have questions ideas, not a huge fan of the band so I don't know it too well.

Ask if a repress for The Season is ever happening. 

Ask if a repress for The Season is ever happening. 

THIS! All Get Out absolutely blew me the fuck away. I am a fan for life now. I need this record in my life. Also ask about their plans for a new record and how they like being on Favorite Gentlemen Records so far. My buddy asked about the possibility of a repress of The Season at the show tonight and the singer seemed like he was definitely into the idea, but implied that they don't have the money to do it. I'd think Favorite Gentlemen wouldn't really have that kind of problem, but who knows. 

On a more Transit related note, they fucking killed it tonight. The new and old songs were all spot on. Definitely the best Transit show I have ever been to out of seeing them about 4 times I think. Joe had just as much energy as ever and he sang perfectly. Wish I could go to another date of this tour it was that good. Such a great lineup. I got some videos I could post later.

^ I'm the guy who asked All Get Out about the repress haha, they seemed into the idea but didn't give me any specifics other than it was a funding issue at this point.

I agree with all the sentiment above. Transit absolutely killed it. They were the best I've ever seen them. I for one was really happy to see that they had the limited screen printed cover from the webstore bundles since I ordered from Merchnow before the bundles on the Transit webstore went up.

I imagine the "tour variant" that Joe B. mentioned on instagram the other day is gonna be something different, since he said they wouldn't have them until the middle or end of the tour, if at all.

that setlist though ooof.

still will be a good time on tuesday though.

What did you expect, dude? It's the Young New England tour. I think they played 5 old songs and 7 from the new album. I suggest you start giving YNE more listens because it really is great. Either way, if the show you go to is anything like last night I know it will be more than a good time.

What did you expect, dude? It's the Young New England tour. I think they played 5 old songs and 7 from the new album. I suggest you start giving YNE more listens because it really is great. Either way, if the show you go to is anything like last night I know it will be more than a good time.

This...don't be a Thomas Nassiff and just write it off. I was extremely skeptical of this album from the start but glad I gave it a chance. 

You should stop posting in this thread if you don't like the album man, you're starting to get really annoying.

I still think he should at least listen to it again...didn't he only listen to it once? I just wasn't into it at all on my first two listens. I also wasn't into In Keeping Secrets when I first heard it in high school but I'm glad I gave that one a thousand more chances. 

Edit: Also not comparing this musically to Coheed...just saying don't write it off like I previously said.

You should stop posting in this thread if you don't like the album man, you're starting to get really annoying.

I like the band. Been an unabashed lover of them since Promise Nothing and I had faith that this album would be top notch. I'm also going to see the band on Tuesday and will have a fantastic time. Please, reserve your bitchitude to someone who really deserves it.

How was Young Statues setlist? how much from the new EP?

I'm assuming you listen to them because if you don't you're fucking up.

How was Young Statues setlist? how much from the new EP?

I'm assuming you listen to them because if you don't you're fucking up.

I do listen to them. This was my fourth time seeing them. But since they were first we missed maybe half of their set because we were having a beer before heading into the show. So I don't know their setlist. I love their debut album and covers 7", but I have yet to listen to the new EP. I've heard good things though. I know they played a new one from that EP last, so I'd assume they played at least 2 from the new EP. They are a great band for sure. Might listen to that EP today.

I do listen to them. This was my fourth time seeing them. But since they were first we missed maybe half of their set because we were having a beer before heading into the show. So I don't know their setlist. I love their debut album and covers 7", but I have yet to listen to the new EP. I've heard good things though. I know they played a new one from that EP last, so I'd assume they played at least 2 from the new EP. They are a great band for sure. Might listen to that EP today.

Love them so much. Carmen's the nicest guy too, we've talked on Facebook a couple times and I've interviewed him and talked to him at shows. Can't wait to see them, this'll be my third time. Should be fourth, they played with one of my favorite bands (Mansions, also friendly with Chris) and AGBPOL (a band that I've interviewed twice now) at my favorite venue but I couldn't get there from school. One of the biggest regrets of shows I've ever missed. sigh.

Love them so much. Carmen's the nicest guy too, we've talked on Facebook a couple times and I've interviewed him and talked to him at shows. Can't wait to see them, this'll be my third time. Should be fourth, they played with one of my favorite bands (Mansions, also friendly with Chris) and AGBPOL (a band that I've interviewed twice now) at my favorite venue but I couldn't get there from school. One of the biggest regrets of shows I've ever missed. sigh.

Yo, you dropped something....

to clarify, the screenprinted records are only available until they sell out. I'm assuming its the first half of the 350 cause my friend bought one at the show and got 9/350, and I Pre ordered mine and got 308/350. I think they are just using those until, like Joe said "middle to the end of tour" before they have an actual tour-press.