Transit - Young New England

Right on. Was just wondering if you were a Transit expert or something. I guess if you would call L&F one of your favorite albums in the last few years then I could see how it is a letdown for you. I'm not a huge Transit fan and L&F was good but I don't have it on the same pedestal that a lot of fans have it on. 

I can't believe you don't like KTTY though :( That's my favorite stuff they've done.

Eh, I have a limit to the amount of pop punk I can enjoy, hahaha. Didn't hit me hard when it came out and it didn't get any better as I moved further and further away from enjoying the genre.

Nothing Lasts Forever, Weather Souls, So Long So Long, Bright Lights Dark Shadows 

But who knows! You going too? 

at The Space? Yes!

I saw a bunch of people wanting them to play Young New England… I'm sure that'll be a popular song they'll want crowd vocals along with if they play it!

I hope they do Nothing Lasts Forever, Young New England, Weathered Souls and maybe one more. Hopefully a lot off of L&F as well. Have they ever played Riding The Bullet live?

Daaaamn that sucks  :( . Hope they or Merchnow can hook you up with a new one. Got my bundle yesterday and that glass is dope. Did they pack it with bubble wrap in and around it? That's how mine came. And in its own separate little box.

It was packed like a champ just as you described. I think the mailman dropped it on my porch from 3 feet in the air. I heard it thump. It is in so many pieces I couldn't even remove the rest from the bubble wrap without getting microscopic pieces of glass everywhere. I emailed them, so hopefully I can get another one.

WOW? Are you really surprised a drinking glass broke in the mail?

WOW are you really surprised that I'm surprised?  I like to drink a lot of beer. The pic gave me great pain and made me imagine broken glass mixing with my beer while sipping on a jagged pint glass.

In all seriousness, I guess I meant to  say, "Wow that sucks...tough break (no pun intended)." 

I apologize for the confusion.

It was packed like a champ just as you described. I think the mailman dropped it on my porch from 3 feet in the air. I heard it thump. It is in so many pieces I couldn't even remove the rest from the bubble wrap without getting microscopic pieces of glass everywhere. I emailed them, so hopefully I can get another one.

I hope they help you out better than they've helped me in the past. I had to go as far as emailed Jake from Pure Noise to get him to get their asses in line to send me a replacement record once (after I already mailed the damaged one back, and they claimed it was then out of stock, which is wasn't).