ON SALE NOW! You, Me, and Everyone We Know - A GREAT BIG HOLE EP 7"

Not sure if Casey is thrilled or disappointed at the derailment of this thread. 

Are you kidding me? If I wasn't affiliated with this release, I'd be in here derailing it myself.

Keep up the good work everyone.

PS - I'm hooking TeenageEric up with a test pressing hoping that he flashes it in one of his future proof videos. Eric, shoot me a PM with your mailing address.

Are you kidding me? If I wasn't affiliated with this release, I'd be in here derailing it myself.

Keep up the good work everyone.

PS - I'm hooking TeenageEric up with a test pressing hoping that he flashes it in one of his future proof videos. Eric, shoot me a PM with your mailing address.

Pm'd thanks sssoooo much like you don't know how much it means to me.

http://rbr.storeenvy.com

I am currently putting the tests up now, as I am still sitting on a few. Someone asked me via PM earlier if I had an online store, which I realized I did not. So boom. Here we go.

All sales will help fund future releases. Keep checking back for more. It is proving to be a busy year already (which is a good problem to have).

EDIT: This is where you can find the Flanigan release for $10 shipped. 

I am currently putting the tests up now, as I am still sitting on a few. Someone asked me via PM earlier if I had an online store, which I realized I did not. So boom. Here we go.

All sales will help fund future releases. Keep checking back for more. It is proving to be a busy year already (which is a good problem to have).

I figured when I was doing the Cassino layout that you were RBR but wasn't 100%. Love the logo man.

I'm gonna check out that Flanigan record for sure. I can't buy anything currently because I'm moving to GA on Friday. I'll have my new address on Saturday. Really want a test press of this YMAEWK record though. I don't own any test press (yet).

I'm gonna check out that Flanigan record for sure. I can't buy anything currently because I'm moving to GA on Friday. I'll have my new address on Saturday. Really want a test press of this YMAEWK record though. I don't own any test press (yet).

I was gonna get one of the test presses for STDWO but I'm kinda glad I didn't. Hopefully the ones for this record will be sold so I can snag one up.

I was gonna get one of the test presses for STDWO but I'm kinda glad I didn't. Hopefully the ones for this record will be sold so I can snag one up.

I'll be splitting the test pressings with Ben. I'll end up sending the rest of the test pressings to people on the boards who I know appreciate the band. I'll probably put the remainder of them up for sale through my webstore. 

I'll be splitting the test pressings with Ben. I'll end up sending the rest of the test pressings to people on the boards who I know appreciate the band. I'll probably put the remainder of them up for sale through my webstore. 

I would love one of those test presses. I've been buds with the guys for a long time. I do miss the band with the original lineup. Ryan was a killer guitarist and a fun dude to be around. My favorite shows I've gone to are ones they played, and they had a big part to do with that. I still remember sitting in their van with them passing back and forth a whiskey bottle listening to an unmixed copy of Some Things Don't Wash Out. I think Take Cover was on that tour, but that might've been the tour after that one.

I would love one of those test presses. I've been buds with the guys for a long time. I do miss the band with the original lineup. Ryan was a killer guitarist and a fun dude to be around. My favorite shows I've gone to are ones they played, and they had a big part to do with that. I still remember sitting in their van with them passing back and forth a whiskey bottle listening to an unmixed copy of Some Things Don't Wash Out. I think Take Cover was on that tour, but that might've been the tour after that one.

did i meet you? was this whiskey event in florida? if so im pretty sure we have crossed paths. because i vaguely remember meeting a very nice guy and sipping whiskey with him while sitting in the front seat on a tour i accompanied the dudes on. 

did i meet you? was this whiskey event in florida? if so im pretty sure we have crossed paths. because i vaguely remember meeting a very nice guy and sipping whiskey with him while sitting in the front seat on a tour i accompanied the dudes on. 

In Orlando? I think we all went to some kind of party thing afterwards. Ben bought a flat of some awful beer afterward too and I drove him to the apartment. This could also be another time. I have a sleeve and a beard, if that rings a bell.

EDIT: My avatar is me wearing a YMAEWK shirt.

In Orlando? I think we all went to some kind of party thing afterwards. Ben bought a flat of some awful beer afterward too and I drove him to the apartment. This could also be another time. I have a sleeve and a beard, if that rings a bell.

i probably saw you....that tour was a giant blur.