Nu-metal Appresh

i think these fit, i was a huge fan of these bands when i was younger...i guess i still am.

slaves on dope, 40 below summer, gangsta bitch barbie (nullset), hinge (dry kill logic), shuvel, 6gig

oh and coal chamber

Edited by henster311

I was really into nu-metal when I was 13 or so, I was stoked to see that Coal Chamber is touring right now.  I got written up at Hot Topic once for making fun of the singer of Disturbed to his face, that was a pretty proud moment for me.  

agreed, i do think hed pe fell off pretty hard and should have stopped once they got dropped from Jive.  Someone had ideas in the band, they apparently left.  First two releases are so solid, the indie EP too.  

and Nothingface is easily my favorite nu-metal band.... after the first korn-clone album it's all excellent.  Would love to hear Violence or Skeletons on LP with some decent mastering.

What did you say?

He was wandering around the store with this dumbass little notepad, jotting down things that he wanted, I'm sure they were all manufactured by Tripp and consisted of additional straps and chains.  He was being incredible arrogant to my staff, so I asked him what his notepad was for, that's when he told me he was in a band, with that said I started talking to him as if Disturbed was just some new local band, saying things like "if you guys ever play a show, you bring us some flyers", or "when you guys make a cd, bring one by the store'.  I guess he wasn't very amused by this and called our headquarters to report me. 

Last year the singer of Buckcherry came into the skate shop I worked at, so I kept calling him the dude from The Salton Sea and asking him when his next movie was coming out.  He thought it was hilarious and did not have me written up.   

He was wandering around the store with this dumbass little notepad, jotting down things that he wanted, I'm sure they were all manufactured by Tripp and consisted of additional straps and chains.  He was being incredible arrogant to my staff, so I asked him what his notepad was for, that's when he told me he was in a band, with that said I started talking to him as if Disturbed was just some new local band, saying things like "if you guys ever play a show, you bring us some flyers", or "when you guys make a cd, bring one by the store'.  I guess he wasn't very amused by this and called our headquarters to report me. 

Last year the singer of Buckcherry came into the skate shop I worked at, so I kept calling him the dude from The Salton Sea and asking him when his next movie was coming out.  He thought it was hilarious and did not have me written up.   

You sir, are an American hero.

ObamaClapping.gif?t=1302032792

I used to be in love with POD. I would even call TRL when they got on there and vote up there videos. That fad lasted for a few months then never again. 

Slipknot, Korn, Mushroomhead and all that jazz never did it for, always thought there was better out there. But, its interesting to say the least.