THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

also, huge LOLs at this part of that listing.

"All are unplayed with the exception of Gimmes-Stevie 7", Lagwagon split 7", and NOFX-...Worse Live LP which I bought used. All are limited edition, and most rare, colored vinyl."

I'm always happy when some newjack kid who doesn't even listen to records drops out of the hobby.

i swiped it from my old old job. I had this crazy boss that would go to Africa every summer for hunting safaris and filedl the entire 2 story office with dead animals. Bears, dears, wildcats... a bunch of animals i have never seen before were all stuffed and displayed throughout our office. I found the snake in a closet and threw it on my desk. When i quit i brought it home with me and it sat on top of my fridge for the last 4 years. My chick hated it and i needed money so i threw it on ebay. Glad i did.

Yeah the guy who got this posted it in the epitaph store thread either here or in the fat wiki board, I can't remember. He was the only one to get a green one and everyone told him to sell it on ebay. Turns out this is going to be a hot topic press coming out pretty soon, so whoever spends hundreds of dollars on this thing is wasting it.

Just checked the FAT site, I wonder if I pick up some size S and M could I possibly get in on this crazy sales action?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200429585751&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

You already have. That's your own auction, should we call you "S"side instead of Cside?

:o

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow, didn't even know this existed. Just read somewhere there might only be 15 copies. This is the artist's copy, he is selling it to pay friends' medical bills.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Backspacer-rare-white-vinyl-Tom-Tomorrow_W0QQitemZ140382441540QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item20af721044

Not sure if this is crazy or not, but had been after this record forever, so I was interested to see where it would go. I went to 45 on it, but didn't make it. I found another copy the next day for 48ppd, more than I wanted to spend, but has been my white whale for the past year or so.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140376531136