THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

this was a pretty solid buy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk:80/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200580585072&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:GB:1123&autoredirect=off

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk:80/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200580585072#ht_500wt_1156

That is a good buy if you are from the UK.

good deal just considering it has the son ambulance split and the four winds ep. it's a shame that letting off the happyness is from the box set and not the original, those things go for a ton, and that means someone has a box set missing a record...and that you have a record missing a box set.

i happen to have the bright eyes box set and i would never sell anything out of it. thats just wrong.

edit:

found a store on ebay selling sealed copies of Appleseed Cast's "Peregrine" for $9.99.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Appleseed-Cast-Peregrine-Vinyl-LP-Record-not-cd-SALE-/390294224303?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item5adf593daf#ht_500wt_951

i bought one, they have 3 left.

Nothing, just the last two or three copies went for $60, and for some reason this guy thinks $200 is an acceptable starting bid. I don't even think it was going for that much when it first came out and sold out everywhere.

I got mine sealed for about $40 ages ago.

$200 is absurd for that particular record. I think so, anyway.

Nothing, just the last two or three copies went for $60, and for some reason this guy thinks $200 is an acceptable starting bid. I don't even think it was going for that much when it first came out and sold out everywhere.

My local record store still has like 3 of these for like $16. They have lots of RSD stuff still on hand from the past 2 years

My local record store still has like 3 of these for like $16. They have lots of RSD stuff still on hand from the past 2 years

o rly? are you interested in making some dreams come true here? pm me!

Guest markovianprocess

Says he's relisted that Growing auction (????)