THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

that /100 ajj black people (ha) went for like $20 ppd last auction a few weeks back - http://cgi.ebay.com/Andrew-Jackson-Jihad....ite m27bc8c4eb0

i know i got mine from someone on here for under 50. i'm thinking it was like 25.

I was watching that, but something distracted me during those last few minutes... as ALWAYS happens.... ergh.

What the fuck is he talking about with the sleeve being "mint?" I see plenty of imperfections in the condition of that sleeve.

What the fuck is he talking about with the sleeve being "mint?" I see plenty of imperfections in the condition of that sleeve.

"As you can see from the photographs the signature is mint, no marks or blotches!"

holy shit... i haven't sold anything on ebay in ages... just took a peek at the fees and that shit is ri-goddamn-diculous. 13% on music items?? do they at least give a free bottle of lube before they rape your ass? no wonder people would prefer to sell/trade here. fuck ebay.

dont forget the 3% from paypal too.

all the more reason to heart discogs (now if only they could get more traffic from buyers)

Holy shit.

Everyone sell your copy of The Mars Volta - Deloused on Ebay right now. Prices have sky rocketed for some reason. I used to see them hover around $80 but now it's $120 easy.

Case in point: http://cgi.ebay.com/Mars-Volta-Deloused-....# ht_500wt_1413

At $150 with 9 hours left.

Sealed for $300.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SEALED-MARS-VOLTA-DE....item3cb89c7525

holy shit... i haven't sold anything on ebay in ages... just took a peek at the fees and that shit is ri-goddamn-diculous. 13% on music items?? do they at least give a free bottle of lube before they rape your ass? no wonder people would prefer to sell/trade here. fuck ebay.

all the more reason to heart discogs (now if only they could get more traffic from buyers)

Had my stuff on Discogs for a year and sold maybe 15% of it. Switched it over to eBay and sold 30% of it in 3 days. Hard to argue with the numbers. Bummer though, as fees are indeed re-dick.

Had my stuff on Discogs for a year and sold maybe 15% of it. Switched it over to eBay and sold 30% of it in 3 days. Hard to argue with the numbers. Bummer though, as fees are indeed re-dick.

the only thing stopping discogs from taking off is the fact that they do not have an automated shipping calculator to allow people to pay immediately. Though I think they are doing some beta testing now.. this would get them much better results in search engines..

otherwise.. its all feebay