THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

LOL, if this is legit then it's absolutely sickening that LazyShitheadRecords got a bunch of em.

Man, that seller got screwed on those.

Not really. Some people just don't care about "current prices" or inflation. Maybe he sold them for what he bought them for and they are happy with that. I've got a number of great deals off ebay buyers like this. Most noticeably FSF - Moon is down for a $25 BIN about a year ago. I'm sure alot of people have the same stories. It sold for what the seller wanted and thats all that matters in the end.

Not really. Some people just don't care about "current prices" or inflation. Maybe he sold them for what he bought them for and they are happy with that. I've got a number of great deals off ebay buyers like this. Most noticeably FSF - Moon is down for a $25 BIN about a year ago. I'm sure alot of people have the same stories. It sold for what the seller wanted and thats all that matters in the end.

Yeah, hopefully the dude wasn't trying to flip them. If he was, well, it didn't end well for him.

Yeah, hopefully the dude wasn't trying to flip them. If he was, well, it didn't end well for him.

Why would he put a buy it now of 13 dollars to flip records? Why would he sell 5+ year old records to flip?

That's beyond ridiculous. Good on you for finding it though!

Numbering i think. The first 200 are red....i believe...or is first 100?

I know it's not the first 100. Just saw a guy who's selling a blue and his is #11/2000. My blue one is... Well, I'm not sure. My record is down for me to play, but the jacket is signed and in a frame. Too lazy to get it down right now.