THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

That seller always seems to offer fair deals on certain things.

This thing's on the wall at Amoeba LA for $40. If I liked this band in the slightest, I would have picked it up!

Check the other Third Man Records Tri 7" prices... right around the same.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ICP-Insane-Clown-Posse-7-TRI-COLOR-Third-Man-/130577980469?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_ trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D15%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D2947535493527300289#ht_500wt_1156

wow

Someone might want to hop on this quick:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Deftones-White-Pony-LP-Red-Vinyl-Edition-Brand-New-/180728445721?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2a14413b19#ht_1123wt_1139

He already sold 3, just one left. Kinda funny that he already sold 2 at $120 and now lowered it down to $100. This same guy has sold TONS of these. His feedback is littered with this album. Glad I already have this because I wouldn't be able to drop $100 at this moment.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Deftones-White-Pony-LP-Red-Vinyl-Edition-Brand-New-/180728445721?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2a14413b19#ht_1123wt_1139

He already sold 3, just one left. Kinda funny that he already sold 2 at $120 and now lowered it down to $100. This same guy has sold TONS of these. His feedback is littered with this album. Glad I already have this because I wouldn't be able to drop $100 at this moment.

Bought a copy from this same dude for $90 in 2009. This motherfucker must have robbed the distributor because he has sold at least 30 of these in just the past two or three years.

Bought a copy from this same dude for $90 in 2009. This motherfucker must have robbed the distributor because he has sold at least 30 of these in just the past two or three years.

30? I actually think it's well over 50 by now.

there is a lot of novelty in it being #33 tho.

I can only think of Marty McSorley and Rolling Rock beer...what else?

"Thirty-Three" is a song by American alternative rock band The Smashing Pumpkins. It was the fifth and final single from their third album, Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':egee4vut]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':egee4vut]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I can only think of Marty McSorley and Rolling Rock beer...what else?

"Thirty-Three" is a song by American alternative rock band The Smashing Pumpkins. It was the fifth and final single from their third album, Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.

and typically LP records spin at 33...

and john belushi, sam cooke, chris farley, eva braun, jesus(allegedly) and BON SCOTT! all died age 33

and john belushi, sam cooke, chris farley, eva braun, jesus(allegedly) and BON SCOTT! all died age 33

that seller essentially sold off his entire collection. Like 2k records for sale over the past month. He used to live in Japan. Says stateside now and charging stateside shipping. Wondering if he moved all those records back or just decided the way to move 2k records is not charge 15 bucks to ship a record. I won 11 auctions from him so far

that seller essentially sold off his entire collection. Like 2k records for sale over the past month. He used to live in Japan. Says stateside now and charging stateside shipping. Wondering if he moved all those records back or just decided the way to move 2k records is not charge 15 bucks to ship a record. I won 11 auctions from him so far

They ship from CA