THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Is there something special about it? Like is the money going to charity or to pay for an operation or something? Because otherwise, it's still ridiculous.

I'm selling a ton of my Gaslight shit starting next week but I won't have reserves on any of it. That's just silly.

I was just pointing out that that record is being sold by Impact (who is a member of this board). You can do with that information what you want. I was not saying that there's anything special about anything. Please don't attempt to put words in my mouth or make assumptions based around the facts that I'm stating.

I wasn't putting nothing nowhere. I was just asking if there was something implied in that that I missed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kurt-Cobain-William-S-Burroughs-Nirvana-10-TEST-PRESS_W0QQitemZ400018034987QQcmdZVie wItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item400018034987&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A570|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|3 01%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

I think I'll just BIN on this one

Seriously tho, that is pretty awesome. Ive never even heard of it.