THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

thats Andy from SD. hes been over charging like that for years. he has a "hand written Elliott Smith set list" he has as a BIN for $20,000. cmon dude, get real.

Beach house - S/T - ive never seen it go over $100!!! wtf? i love the band and all, but dang.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=230323163320

Learn to use the URL tab and maybe. I'm not copying and pasting those into my browser.

Learn to use the URL tab and maybe. I'm not copying and pasting those into my browser.

Looks like we're in a pickle then...you won't copy and paste, and I'm not gonna learn.

Oh well.

Looks like we're in a pickle then...you won't copy and paste, and I'm not gonna learn.

Oh well.

I was so close to bidding on the red S&S and was willing to spend alot but once it got up to like $160+ I just couldn't do it because I have other things I need to put my money towards.

if i'd have known that the two gallants record goes for that much, i probably wouldve picked one up when the preorder came out.

It's kinda weird because saddle creek usually keeps their shit in print for a good while, and that disappeared fast.

Yeah, hopefully they repress it like they've been doing with other stuff lately.

I'm still keeping the copy you traded me and selling my sealed copy of the LP. I don't see how selling a spare copy makes me a bad trader

I'm still keeping the copy you traded me and selling my sealed copy of the LP. I don't see how selling a spare copy makes me a bad trader

You're right, I won't edit my post. You are still an awesome trader because you sent the records in a timely fashion and packaged them properly.