PO: HRVRD "From The Birds Cage" - Limited 12" & Bundle Package from ETR

Does anyone know if Jesse has plans to record another Bear Romantic album? I can't get enough right now.

Jesse is constantly writing music for one thing or another so im sure some stuff will be released soon

in the mean time, here is an older project that I really like.  It is alot different than anything else you have heard by him yet, he wrote the beats and hooks on these tracks.

http://www.myspace.com/wearetheblades

Also For those interested only 2 hrvrd bundles left

http://enjoytheride....ts-cds-dvd-more

• 2 weeks later...

As some of you may have already heard, we're moving to a new office in the near future and in the process of packing, found some rare test presses and long-forgotten copies of OOP releases and are auctioning them off on eBay to help cover our moving expenses. All auctions start at $1. Included in the listings we just put up are a test press of each HRVRD album as well as an elusive coin flip. 

http://www.ebay.com/sch/enjoytheriderecords/m.html?item=261211233179&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3cd1671b9b&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping this to see if anyone is willing to part with their 1st press black variant of their first album The Inevitable and I. This is the last item I need to finish my Hrvrd collection! Sell or trade lets do if!

I'd be willing to trade for the right album (or two).

Mine came with the DVD (still sealed, with the spelling "Harvard" on the chipboard sleeve).

• 2 weeks later...

Saw the band last night in Dallas. Was disappointed to find they had no vinyl at the merch table. Bummer. Great show, though the lead singer's antics were at times, uh, distracting.

Haha when I saw them with letlive it was in a little moose lodge with no stage. He would just walk through the crowd singing in peoples faces making crazy eyes. Very different but they sound proper live

Saw the band last night in Dallas. Was disappointed to find they had no vinyl at the merch table. Bummer. Great show, though the lead singer's antics were at times, uh, distracting.

They are supposed to be picking up some vinyl from me when they are in NY in a few weeks but I havent spoken to them since they left for tour

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just picked up a copy from my local hot topic today and it was a coinflip, they have one more left so if someone is dying for the coinflip i will just go snag the last copy and sell mine.

Post a picture!   is it similar to any of the other ones found/posted so far?