PO: HRVRD "From The Birds Cage" - Limited 12" & Bundle Package from ETR

For, those interested

The test pressing jackets for these and tfot- self titled are finally ready.

PM me a tradelist or offer if your interested

8589020063_8886bdfbf9_h.jpg

the pic above really doesn't do the test press jackets justice. they're far far sexier in person, screenprinted with a really awesome metallic blue. patrick did a really great job on them (but, then again, when does he not?) 

I would really like a digital copy of Harvard's first album. I have a download card, but I either redeemed it a while ago and lost the files, or it just didn't work.

email me and if you send me your order # for the vinyl order of the first record then I can send you high quality files from the vinyl remaster

Id appreciate it if people dont upload an illegal download link to a band on my and evr's label. This album cost us alot of money and time to produce and I understand that they should have come with a download link but was out of my control.  If you email evr saying you ordered the album from etr on vinyl and asking for a download code then I heard they have been sending them to people.

I did email EVR they still have yet to email me back its been about 2 weeks now.  I mean I bought the album from you in probably the first minute it was up. I guess I'm just too lazy to set everything up to record it to my computer.  I'm not talking about spreading it, I just want a copy on my iPod so I can listen to this in the car and not just at home on my record player.  Not trying to disrespect or anything. 

yeah no i get owned on that part, gotta love rolling the dice though talk about a climactic moment. 

obv i deeply regret having 3 copies of this on clear blue but if anybody wants to buy one ill happily hack off part of the price for you ;)

Buy one from him. If you're in this thread and don't already own this, here's your shot. Don't be dumb.