PO: HRVRD "From The Birds Cage" - Limited 12" & Bundle Package from ETR

we are going to press another 250 or so copies on another variant making 1000 total for the first pressing, which will be split between us and evr. 

wouldnt this be a second pressing then? unless you had the extra copies to round up to an even 1,000 total already pressed and laying around, purposely holding them back for whatever reason.

k, so i've seen this thread looming/bumping/staring at me for weeks and then just saw them in AP 100 bands you need to know. went and listened on spotify. it's cool but i need you guys to tell me why it's awesome. i'll gladly find more merit in it, but without knowing anyone else who listens, it just sounds like tracks that wouldn't make it onto dcfc albums. that being said, i guess it's a compliment to say it sounds like the 15th best song ben gibbard and co. could produce over the course of 2 years. so idk. help me love HRVRD.

k, so i've seen this thread looming/bumping/staring at me for weeks and then just saw them in AP 100 bands you need to know. went and listened on spotify. it's cool but i need you guys to tell me why it's awesome. i'll gladly find more merit in it, but without knowing anyone else who listens, it just sounds like tracks that wouldn't make it onto dcfc albums. that being said, i guess it's a compliment to say it sounds like the 15th best song ben gibbard and co. could produce over the course of 2 years. so idk. help me love HRVRD.

Looking at your tradelist, this is miles better than anything you own. Plus you read AP. You should love this.