Topshelf To Release Toe Catalog On Vinyl

brandy

Mother fucker.  I was ready to dish out the cash.  

Edit: Available tomorrow.  I see.

Kevin/Seth, I have an exam at 9am mountain time tomorrow, so 11am est.  Please put the pre order up at 10am est.  If it goes up at 12 est, I am royally fucked. Not sure the pressing numbers, so who knows, maybe it'll sit for a while.  

Whoa! This is great news! So, is "The Book About My Idle Plot On a Vague Anxiety" LP the only one of the entire group being sold seperatlely? I was really hoping to just grab this and a copy of For Long Tomorrow but I may have to just throw down for the box set if that's not the case.  Any extra info?

Whoa! This is great news! So, is "The Book About My Idle Plot On a Vague Anxiety" LP the only one of the entire group being sold seperatlely? I was really hoping to just grab this and a copy of For Long Tomorrow but I may have to just throw down for the box set if that's not the case.  Any extra info?

Box set now at the start, individual albums each month through the summer starting with "The Book" (and obviously "TFIN").

I really, really don't think these will be selling out instantly.  This topic was started four months ago, and the sheer amount of hype isn't even breaking three pages yet.  Even if there's a /100 variant, I highly doubt competition will be fierce.

Agreed, which is a damn shame — but I'm stoked to be doing it regardless. Have no idea what to expect.

Box set now at the start, individual albums each month through the summer starting with "The Book" (and obviously "TFIN").

So, if we order the box set up front will we have to wait until the end of the summer after every individual release has come out separately?  Or will the box set be ready to go from the start?

So, if we order the box set up front will we have to wait until the end of the summer after every individual release has come out separately?  Or will the box set be ready to go from the start?

Gotta wait. I'll have answers for allll of the possible questions tomorrow on this, trust me. I get like 2-3 emails a day since we announced working with the band about a US tour and about vinyl, I've heard everything and we've [hopefully] thought of the best way to handle releasing this to please everyone best we can.

I've heard everything and we've [hopefully] thought of the best way to handle releasing this to please everyone best we can.

Topshelf is probably the best run record label that I frequently purchase from, from my (many) experiences and from reading other peoples.  I'm sure you will please nearly everyone.

Gotta wait. I'll have answers for allll of the possible questions tomorrow on this, trust me. I get like 2-3 emails a day since we announced working with the band about a US tour and about vinyl, I've heard everything and we've [hopefully] thought of the best way to handle releasing this to please everyone best we can.

thanks for the quick response on my email (s) and can't wait to order this tomorrow.