Hidden In Plain View - Life In Dreaming - Available on 3/8

I have some slipmats that I'll be giving to VC members who have been supportive of the shit I've done. 

On the other hand, there are a few frequent VC posters who have bought/flipped the Rufio records which made me sad. I suggest you order this with your name/address changed this time so it's at least a challenge for me to cancel your order. 

I have some slipmats that I'll be giving to VC members who have been supportive of the shit I've done. 

On the other hand, there are a few frequent VC posters who have bought/flipped the Rufio records which made me sad. I suggest you order this with your name/address changed this time so it's at least a challenge for me to cancel your order. 

showing folks whats up! if its any comfort, i spin my copy on the regular.

I've never heard this but it looks like you have a winner here. I'll give em a listen. You've done solid releases so far. 

You are morally/geographically obligated. 

showing folks whats up! if its any comfort, i spin my copy on the regular.

Don't get me wrong, people have a right to flip records. But I think I also have the right to make it slightly harder on them to do so. 

Killer, Rob used to stay at my house in the Face First days when they would tour California and play early acoustic versions of HIPV songs (Ferris Wheel specifically) so i have a bit of emotional attachment to this band.

Lemme know if you need any help getting this out.

Sounds good, I'll let you know!

i was asked to review "The Ugly Club" 7" for modern vinyl, not crazy in to the band but the release itself was fucking quality. 

I'm going to make the two 7"s $4.99 when this goes on sale in hopes some of you will give them a shot. 

Those were fun pet projects with low expectations so I just want people to take a listen. 

You are morally/geographically obligated. 

I don't know, I think this is a small generation gap or something in the NJ scenes we come from. I wouldn't mind seeing the Worthless album on vinyl for nostalgias sake. I'll look this up and give it a listen, I have some faith in your judgment. 

I'm going to make the two 7"s $4.99 when this goes on sale in hopes some of you will give them a shot. 

Those were fun pet projects with low expectations so I just want people to take a listen. 

That's gonna make me pick them up...curse you and your marketing techniques joe...

I don't know, I think this is a small generation gap or something in the NJ scenes we come from. I wouldn't mind seeing the Worthless album on vinyl for nostalgias sake. I'll look this up and give it a listen, I have some faith in your judgment. 

Yea you are spot on, there is a good chance you will hate this music.  :D