Hidden In Plain View - Life In Dreaming - Available on 3/8

last night, one of the dudes from HIPV posted a picture of the new LPs on his instagram and was STOKED.  awesome to see joe not only issuing records he and others love, but bringing a previously unachieved goal to life for some bands.  super cool.

if you ever decide to do the EPs or other old NJ stuff, you have to ask some of these bands to dig up some old demos for bonus tracks.  i have some really cool HIPV / Folly demos that are real cool.

last night, one of the dudes from HIPV posted a picture of the new LPs on his instagram and was STOKED.  awesome to see joe not only issuing records he and others love, but bringing a previously unachieved goal to life for some bands.  super cool.

if you ever decide to do the EPs or other old NJ stuff, you have to ask some of these bands to dig up some old demos for bonus tracks.  i have some really cool HIPV / Folly demos that are real cool.

This was probably the coolest part for me. It didn't seem like the guys spoke when I started to track them all down one by one. They left me in email chains of back and forth reminiscing, so it was cool to be a fly on the wall for that stuff. Not that I can ever take full credit for it, but it seems they are all motivated now to do "something" since they are getting a little more attention as of late. 

I just posted this because I am getting a large amount of emails about the time, some that are so fucking whiny I don't even know what to do with myself:

between 930 - 130 PST. I don't even think this is going to sell out on Friday but hopefully I'm wrong. 

http://companyinkrecords.limitedrun.com/blog/posts/2138-why-wont-you-announce-the-time-that-hipv-will-go-on-sale

I just posted this because I am getting a large amount of emails about the time, some that are so fucking whiny I don't even know what to do with myself:

between 930 - 130 PST. I don't even think this is going to sell out on Friday but hopefully I'm wrong. 

http://companyinkrecords.limitedrun.com/blog/posts/2138-why-wont-you-announce-the-time-that-hipv-will-go-on-sale

Perfect because I dont wake up until 2pm EST!

willing to bet those same whiny brats will order with the same email address they used to whine with. you should cancel all their orders.

so you complain about the whiners yet you semi-cave (full cave would be giving an exact time) to their demands. but you don't want to stick it to said whiners. then why even complain about them?

Dude, shut the fuck up....you are such a little bitch. are you ever happy? Every time you post it seems to be about how everything/ everyone sucks, except you. 

so you complain about the whiners yet you semi-cave (full cave would be giving an exact time) to their demands. but you don't want to stick it to said whiners. then why even complain about them?

You are complaining about me complaining about them complaining.

you're ignoring the question. was it hidden in my complaining about complainers complaining about complaints from complainers who complain?

Sorry I didn't realize it mattered. 

Yes I semi-caved. 

Yes I am complaining about certain emails I got that were really whiny. 

No I won't cancel orders because of it. 

so i'm listening to this on spotify now. it's good for what music i was into back then, and i'd usually pass on something like this but... damn joe, the packaging is just so nice...

I bought the album way back when, and I just listened again tonight. I think maybe half of the tracks are solid. Once you get the vinyl, spin it a couple times. It's pretty good. "Twenty Below" is really fantastic.

Also- haven't mentioned this to you, Nicky...your signature is rad. I haven't seen the episode, but it reads perfectly.

the ep is called "the day the earth stood cool"

a hipster family moves to springfield and homer tries really hard to become one.

it's hilarious. so many hipster jabs. eventually hundreds of hipsters move to town and all of our favorite simpsons characters get "cool"