CONFESSIONS

-i work 60+ hours a week so i can have enough money to frivolously buy anything i want on a whim [records] and as a result I barely have any time to enjoy the things i have [records]

-i had to break up with a girl who i was having the best sex of my life with because she was a crazy piece of shit... and it still bums me out on a regular basis

-i hate bomb the music industry, conor obherst, christians, and republicans

-my biggest fears are aliens and spiders (and alien spiders)

- I moved to Norway from Minnesota two years ago. Traded in my lady for a Norwegian one, learned the laguage, fully enjoy the benefits of a welfare state and am economically and socially better off than I ever have been. I entertain the thought of dropping everything and moving back to the states every night when the head hits the pillow despite hating just about everything we (Americans) supposedly stand for.

- I try to smuggle in records from the mailbox after explaining the reason we're broke is because of the electricity bill.

- I regret every mushroom I ever consumed in high school. Seeing everything behind the curtain at an early age leaves little room for the search that should last a lifetime. Still struggle socially because of this. (eeeeven though hallucinations aren't the 'truth' of things, they definitely felt that way at the time.)

i think i missed a turn somewhere along the way many, many years ago. even though im a happy, well-liked person, with amazing friends, who comes from a great family; i cant help but imagine that im not even close to where i should be in life.

its easy to put the blame on the relationship i had with my ex, and every time we broke up and got back together.

also easy to blame the fact that i never grasped the concept of being educated while in school.

i wasnt going to do one of these but i am literally about to snap...

-my parents both live alone (at least now anyway), both lost their jobs and my dad was on a death bed six months ago but got better. he just lost his home (ya know, with the whole no income thing). my credit limit is stretched to the max from helping as much as i can.

-i have sold almost all my records, comics, etc and tell everyone that its ok but really its killing me on the outside. i canceled my give up the ghost pre-orders this morning. i still cant pay rent this month.

-i had my yearly review at work a month and a half ago. apparently i am amazing but i cant get a pay raise. my old position that i did by myself, was recently filled by two workers and a manager despite the fact that we have only gotten slower at work. i know for a fact that the two workers make the same amount i do and the manager makes more. did i mention i didnt get a raise.

-i feel like my dream girl is going to leave me any time now because i cant afford to do anything (free) which is difficult when its 37 degrees outside.

-I work at Osco in the Liquor dept and frequently enjoy building thrones out of cases of Miller Lite in the cooler so I have somewhere to sit while playing games on my phone to pass the time between bullshit busy work tasks.

-I fart a lot in said cooler... Don't buy beer from that Osco.

-I kind of have a man-crush on danthemjfan23.

Guest errolwest

I watched part of "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" last night after hockey, and now I kind of want to watch all the HP's. I've only seen #1 and #3.

My mom is back in the hospital til beyond Christmas, and I get annoyed with all the "help" my family (aunt, grandpa, etc.) throws my way. I really just want to handle the stuff on my own without people thinking our bathroom needs remodeling and my dogs need boarding when I go on a hockey trip and all this nonsense. Leave me alone.

Guest markovianprocess

This is the beginning of my 3rd month being unemployed after finishing up at uni, and I'm actually sort of starting to enjoy it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm so goddamn broke (sold 5 guitars, about 300 records, 100 DVDs so far this year just to make ends meet) and the job rejections really hurt (over 50-60 applications sent, not a single interview yet), but I've never slept so well in my life, I'm getting writing published in good places (Huffington Post gave me a posting account) and I've discovered a ton of great bands and movies thanks to Spotify and Lovefilm.

Also, I closed my Facebook account about 2 months ago, and I've been surprised by how little I've actually missed talking to my 'friends' (if at all).

Guest errolwest

whoa whoa whoa..... "kind of"??

U no im juzt be-in modest bb

This guy who is the brother of one of my ex's from high school added me on Facebook recently. It took me nearly a month to approve the request and today he's made several attempts via message to call and catch up. Due to how he was when I knew him nearly eight years ago (did horrendous things to his family and sister, went after one of my ex's (not his sister obviously, one after her), physically assaulted me on a number of occasions due to bad temper, etc), I really don't want to talk to him at all because I just approved the friend request to be polite.

I can't stand that there are folks out there who still evaluate me by how I acted when I was 18, so I'm feeling guilty for pitching a double standard.