CONFESSIONS

lets do this quick

parents divorce (sister is 1)

they split the kids up, i go with the father

father eventually sends me "to visit" mother and sister.  calls me, tells me i'm staying.

now i live with mom.

years past

visit dad

he enlists my help to help "muscle" a landlord.  i help.  i forever hatemyself for helping.

years past

visit dad

i'm pissed off by visiting anyway.  he makes crappy comment about my wife.  i pin his through  to wall with my forearm.  leave his place, walk until i can find a place to recharge my phone.  get 100 dollar cab, sleep in air port.  spend more cash, get earlier flight home.

fuck off father

3 years later.

happy.

let's make this as juvenile and dawson's creek-y as possible. please.

Madie i'll come over later so we can watch horror movies and gossip about VC boys. who's cute. who's not. who has a wiener too big for a 45 hole. then we can dye each other's hair and try new styles. next we'll break into your dad's liquor cabinet since he's out of town on a "business trip." then we'll think hey who needs VC boys anyway? we are young attractive VC girls right? then i'll ask if you've ever kissed a girl before, and then we'll giggle and experiment with your sexuality, y'know, if you're open to that kind of thing. No? well ok, whatever, fuck you then.