PO: Ghost B.C. - Infestissumam LP

Let us know when you receive your copy from hotstuff. I haven't received mine either and I'm kind of worried now...

And now that you've listened to the LP, how does it sound when compared to the CD?

I ordered one copy each from Hotstuff and Bengans.

Received my copy from Bengans this week, nothing else came with it though. Still waiting for the copy from Hotstuff (and after having to pay an extra $10 for shipping).

Are there any other people who have buyed from Bengans and still nothing have received?

I ordered 2 times, 1 time with the Secular Haze single, and 1time with the Year Zero single.

They sended me a message that the release date was postponed unit 16april.

But all you guys seems like already received your goods?

Still some other people who are also waiting?

Are there any other people who have buyed from Bengans and still nothing have received?

I ordered 2 times, 1 time with the Secular Haze single, and 1time with the Year Zero single.

They sended me a message that the release date was postponed unit 16april.

But all you guys seems like already received your goods?

Still some other people who are also waiting?

Yeah still waiting in Chicago. I ordered it w/Year Zero 10". I'm not worried, unless it doesn't show this week, then I'll kinda get antsy.

Ok, just received mine today from Hotstuff.se

It looks good, but I regret paying 50 usd for it, as it isn''t as heavy as the seller told everyone who pre-ordered it, just in order to ask for additional usd $ 10 due to "additional weight". The lp was pressed at 140 gr.

Besides, the vinyl is clear...and actually there is a pre-order for a black vinyl coming out these days...damn...

Does anyone knows here the differences between clear vinyl and black vinyl in terms of sound and longevity?? 

A. Year Zero

B. Orez Reay  (yeah.. the song played backwards.)

lol, "Look, we don't have any other B sides... so.... ehhhh.... here's the same A side played backwards"...

So, if they have Satanic references when their songs are played normally, do they have God and redemption messages when its played backwards?

LOL I love the ridiculous nature of this band. Year Zero backwards, wtf? 

I don't get the hate. I guess some metal dudes have no sense of humor. I don't view them as a joke so much as an homage (to Mercyful Fate, BOC, Alice Cooper and a number of other 70s and 80s oddball cult bands) with a really solid sense of humor. I know a few dudes who HATED them when Opus dropped but eventually kind of gave in and love them now. They let their "serious metal" face go and just enjoyed it for what it was. Plus there's solid music too.

I loved Opus, I think it's way better, but I still can enjoy the new one. 

Still waiting for my copy from Bengans. I hope it's in this week. On why I'd order that version vs the US? I ordered both. I ordered the US package mostly for the Secular Haze 10" offered w/it when it first hit. I ordered the Nordic version mostly for the book/art and the "non BC" label (yes I'm that OCD) and because I had a shot at the Year Zero 10" with it. I usually don't do crap like that but, meh, whatever. I'm a sucker. No shame. 

I thought it was funny as shit! My friend told me that it plays backwards so I assumed it was one of those pressings that plays from the label outwards but nope.  It was a lot more obvious than that.  We actually had a guy at our shop come in wanting a refund because he didn't think it was fair to pay that amount for essentially one song that was already on the full length.  I loled again.  

As a fan of buying music, not band related collectibles, i would be very bummed if I had bought the 10" with just an album track and an album track backwards. But unfortunately, thats the risks of playing the game.

My store told me their distibutor still had it listed as backordered as of last week. Hopefully it comes in this week. i've been holding off on hearing it, so i am really getting anxious.

As a fan of buying music, not band related collectibles, i would be very bummed if I had bought the 10" with just an album track and an album track backwards. But unfortunately, thats the risks of playing the game.

My store told me their distibutor still had it listed as backordered as of last week. Hopefully it comes in this week. i've been holding off on hearing it, so i am really getting anxious.

I can see that.

bought it w/o looking at the tracks just ASSUMING it'd be a non-album (but not stupid backwards) song. Then after I ordered I looked. Again, being honest with myself, I'm a sucker and would've caved anyway. BUT my main goal was looking for a sweet B Side. The reason I wanted the Secular Haze 10" was for a vinyl version of it's B Side despite having the MP3. Again, I'm kind of a sucker for crap like this. I can hold back sometimes....sometimes.

You can play the black version about 100 times but you'll only get about 66 spins out of the clear version. They will disintegrate after said number of plays.

666 spins would be even better for this release! I have noticed that clear vinyl produces more  static issues, anyone who can comment on this?

And by the way,, good album indeed!

i got both my red vinyl and clear one from Norway on the same day...

The US red is thin and has slight edge warp...and doesn't sound all that great...

The clear vinyl is heavy, the packaging is nicer (plus the 8 page booklet); the whole package seems quite a bit nicer. And, it sounds way better to me so far. 

I'd recommend searching out the Scandanavian version if you are really into this album...