Mixtape Exchange

Thanks guys

He owns his own company. I got it in writing he's going to get me back. . I also lost the 100 old table they rested on. I am just sick to my stomach guys. But shit happens. He also ripped a huge hole on my floor. Ugh.

what in the fuck man. every story i've heard about people dealing with contractors who own their own business are fucking horrible. .... which is part of the reason they are more affordable.....

i would be flipping my shit if i were you. all of my shit would be flipped. there'd be nothing left. so much shit flipped. look at this, i'm already starting to flip my shit FOR YOU. shitty businesses just piss me off so damn much.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE WITH ME, MY MIXTAPES ARE FULL OF LOVE SONGS. AND THE COVERS ARE DECORATED WITH HEARTS AND CATS.

I'll trade you a tape full of love songs for a tape full of bitter songs about divorce and love gone bad.

Bonus: you'll hate most songs despite the thematic lyrical content.

i was just having a conversation about no ma'am over the weekend. time to see if those shirts are out there

edit: well that didn't take long at all

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/1458373306520841226?q=no%20ma'am%20shirt&sa=X&ei=MnRKUdHsFJLF4AOm2YG4CQ&ved=0CJkBEL8TMAc

shit, i'd wear that.

hey would it be easier if we all just did the mixtape thing (1 song on a cassette) and everyone else trades with everyone they want to? it'd be kinda cool that way too, then we all can get to know each other in the process instead of me picking randomly for people to trade with? 

There is the "add a song and pass it on" mixtape going on, but there was also talk of individual mixtapes between folks independent of that. Initially there would be random assignments, but as was suggested, it could be easier and maybe a bit of fun for people to trade tapes with folks of their choosing.

There is the "add a song and pass it on" mixtape going on, but there was also talk of individual mixtapes between folks independent of that. Initially there would be random assignments, but as was suggested, it could be easier and maybe a bit of fun for people to trade tapes with folks of their choosing.

this.