My Friday Night Lights soundtrack backorder, got cancelled, no surprise, just thought I'd try it out and got a $10 off coupon, so fine with me.

Still listed on the website though, which is interesting.

i would love to have this soundtrack, bummer

woah, they gave you a $10 coupon. might as well try it out since its still up.

Well, we'll see what happens.  I just placed an order that included the Friday Night Lights soundtrack.  If it comes, great.  If not, I'll be happy with a $10 copoun.

I also added Bon Iver "For Emma" and Ryan Adams "Follow the Lights" for low prices... plus free shipping rules.

Just ordered Cloud Nothings, we'll see how that goes. Would go Front Bottoms but I'm seeing them at a show soon enough and if it's not cheaper I'll just end up getting through here in June.

i didn't even think to look if they had Cloud Nothings! but yeah, backordered. let us know if it comes through!

My copy of Daisy should be arriving today. Really tempted to get Wu-Tang - 36 Chambers because it's pretty cheap, but still don't see a reason to have any rap on vinyl that i don't find in bargain bins.