I keep checking this every day for Whirr - Distressor to be back in stock.  The other day it actually was, and I was shopping for some other titles.  By the time I went to actually check out (less than 10 minutes later) - It was already on backorder again. 

A lot of what I want that is on backorder through best buy is readily available over at interpunk, some of it with even better prices...

I keep checking this every day for Whirr - Distressor to be back in stock.  The other day it actually was, and I was shopping for some other titles.  By the time I went to actually check out (less than 10 minutes later) - It was already on backorder again. 

A lot of what I want that is on backorder through best buy is readily available over at interpunk, some of it with even better prices...

No free shipping at Interpunk though

I don't understand why they will keep canceling orders but keep the item available for order on their website. NWFT is out of print. What the heck BB?

agreed. especially when they're making up for not the fact that they can't fulfill orders by doling out discounts then keeping the same "backordered" items available for purchase. 

not that i'm complaining. at all. seems to be a win-win for us. i'd gladly have taken a NWFT should they happen to have found one in a dusty old stock room, but since they didn't, a discount is pretty nice too. 

I still have like $150 in random gift cards to this place (that I've received over the last 4 years or so). It always slips my mind. Guess I should just order a bunch of records from them already. 

can't beat that free shipping, that's for sure. plus, i'd say that more than half of the backordered items from this thread have shipped. you very well could get lucky.

Anyone know if the front bottoms self titled will ship? Ordered got cancelled today so my discount should be here within the next day or to according to my cancellation email.

It should. I believe Bar-none keeps that record in print so even if BB doesnt have it they'll get it from the distributor.

So a while back I ordered The Devil Wears Prada - Zombie EP 10". It was backordered and got cancelled. I got a credit then proceeded to order the 10" again, thinking guess ill get another credit. It shipped the other day and I just got it today. Totally thought this record was OOP

So a while back I ordered The Devil Wears Prada - Zombie EP 10". It was backordered and got cancelled. I got a credit then proceeded to order the 10" again, thinking guess ill get another credit. It shipped the other day and I just got it today. Totally thought this record was OOP

hahaha that's awesome

That is awesome.

How does it sound? I have the grey/marble one and it sounds absolutely awful.