So I ended up buying the Jimmy Eat World Chase this Light and it has arrived, Brand New Daisy, and Teenage Bottlerocket have yet to arrive. I think it's awesome that they're going to ship them all separate if they're backordered but if they don't come through should I just wait a month and then ask for my money back?

I just bought it. I feel weird about this. There was only one left... at a price way cheaper than anywhere else... and $3 int'l shipping from Germany? What have I done? Why do you only have 6 posts? ugh

Well obviously I don't post much, more a reader, hence the six (now seven!) posts. Just before posting that I bought one for about 24.50 on Amazon but it was the last one from that seller (however today there seems to be another one up from them at the same price). Yeah, I was kinda wondering the same thing about it being at this price, but figured I'd go with it. And as it's been pointed out, it's through Amazon so you'll be fine. 

the last back ordered records that i ordered from Best Buy that actually shipped ended up being a CD. they allowed me to return it (on their dime since it was their fault). i am curious to see what kind of success everyone has with the back ordered items shipping. it might restore my faith in ordering back ordered items from Best Buy.

A few weeks ago I ordered Dan Deacon's Bromst and I guess it's out of print because two weeks later they canceled the order and gave me a $10 gift certificate. It was a pending charge until they canceled it. I don't think it was listed as backordered on the site, and if it wasn't then I haven't tried ordering any backordered records.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try to get backordered items, because even if it gets canceled they'll probably change the listing to "sold out online," which is what they did with Bromst. Won't get taken off the site but at least then you'll know you can't order it. Common good and all that jazz.

Where should I buy Trans for cheaper than 45?  Everything on ebay is pretty standard around 40-45 with shipping and what not.

http://revealedrecords.storenvy.com/products/47449-death-cab-for-cutie-transatlanticism-vinyl-2xlp

$39 PPD Sealed. The description and picture note a bend in the corner of the outer sleeve from shipping but that's probably your best price. 

http://revealedrecords.storenvy.com/products/47449-death-cab-for-cutie-transatlanticism-vinyl-2xlp

$39 PPD Sealed. The description and picture note a bend in the corner of the outer sleeve from shipping but that's probably your best price. 

I wonder if this was the one with the bent corner that was up on ebay the other day.

I wonder if this was the one with the bent corner that was up on ebay the other day.

Never really can be sure. I usually check revealed daily and I know it's been on there for at least a couple of days. It comes in and out of there every now and then around $35-45. Haven't seen it in on there in awhile though. It's certainly a possibility that it's the same one.