i didn't even think to look if they had Cloud Nothings! but yeah, backordered. let us know if it comes through!

My copy of Daisy should be arriving today. Really tempted to get Wu-Tang - 36 Chambers because it's pretty cheap, but still don't see a reason to have any rap on vinyl that i don't find in bargain bins.

Will do. Such a fantastic album, been wanting it for a while now.

Got a $10 credit for a canceled order today. Also have two outstanding orders for backordered Items. FOB's Folie will ship right? I think I remember people getting it. Might take a whack at it.

I may go for that after my two or three $10 credits come in, hah. Keep us updated guys on cancelled orders!

Got part of my order a few days ago. Portishead's self titled and the My Morning Jacket live acoustic album showed up. Wire's Pink Flag is still on backorder with no updates yet and they canceled my Silver Jews album and gave me a $10 credit.

Edit: Also, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs Zero 12" single mentioned in the OP is back in stock.