I've got my eye on these, may order most today:

AFI - Black Sails in the Sunset - 13

Anti-Flag - Mobilize - 8  (one of my favorites from high school, 8 bucks, are you kidding me?)

Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism - 45 (not sure if i trust this)

Death Cab For Cutie - Plans - 19

Fleet Foxes - Self Titled - 12.5

Iron & Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days - 12

She & Him - Volume One - 14

This Will Destroy You - Self Titled - 20 (wish there was a way of knowing which of the zillion variants this one is, haha)

Yeah like ilikeguitars said, that Transatlanticism is legit.

And cross your fingers for the "THC colored" pressing of TWDY. I believe it's their current pressing. I just want to know what it looks like.

Ordered Daisy. Now time to see if it'll go through.

Me too. Interested.

I've really been wanting to pick up those Dangerous Summer albums but I'm hearing that the audio quality is terrible, is that true?

It's just some copies of War Paint. My pre order coke bottle clear is unlistenable. Got Reach for the Sun and War Paint on black at their show and they sound great.

Where should I buy Trans for cheaper than 45?  Everything on ebay is pretty standard around 40-45 with shipping and what not.

Good luck with that! 45 is pretty standard. Same going price for like the last 2 years.

Guest tms2787

This makes me think of the thread when some guy said he bought six copies of Three Cheers for himself but decided to sell all six for insane prices after they were marked down to like $8.

I've got my eye on these, may order most today:

AFI - Black Sails in the Sunset - 13

Anti-Flag - Mobilize - 8 (one of my favorites from high school, 8 bucks, are you kidding me?)

Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism - 45 (not sure if i trust this)

Death Cab For Cutie - Plans - 19

Fleet Foxes - Self Titled - 12.5

Iron & Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days - 12

She & Him - Volume One - 14

This Will Destroy You - Self Titled - 20 (wish there was a way of knowing which of the zillion variants this one is, haha)

I picked the TWDY up after Christmas with some BB gift cards and I received a purple/pink swirl color. I also had Plans in my order, it was on backorder and like a week or two later I ended up getting a refund because they never recieved anymore copies.

Haha was just about to post that. $34 shipped ain't too shabby. But I still don't want to pay even that much. Tempting though...

TECHNICALLY it's damaged...

"This VINYL LP is brand new and never played but all corners have a bend, however it's strictly cosmetic damage and fairly minor."

Not sure if this was already mentioned in this thread but I spotted the Public Enemy 25th Anniversary Box Set pre-order listed for $79! This lists for over $300 and can't be found anywhere for less than $220. Might be too good to be true but I figure I'll get my money back if it's not as advertised... Gotta be legit, right? Got the correct release date and says nine discs. I don't think a CD version of this box exists.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/25th+Anniversary+Vinyl+Collection+%5BLP%5D+-+VINYL/20809739.p?id=2625609&skuId=20809739&st=public enemy 25th&lp=1&cp=1

You can get Transatlanticism new on Amazon for $25 (plus $3 shipping) for those interested here.  

I just bought it. I feel weird about this. There was only one left... at a price way cheaper than anywhere else... and $3 int'l shipping from Germany? What have I done? Why do you only have 6 posts? ugh

I just bought it. I feel weird about this. There was only one left... at a price way cheaper than anywhere else... and $3 int'l shipping from Germany? What have I done? Why do you only have 6 posts? ugh

The Euro Press actually costs only ~ 16 EUR, which is approx. 22 USD. And international shipping (if below 500 grams) ist only 3.45 EUR, so approx. 5 USD. You should be fine, I guess. And still, it's amazon, so you're on the safe side anyway.

Not sure if this was already mentioned in this thread but I spotted the Public Enemy 25th Anniversary Box Set pre-order listed for $79! This lists for over $300 and can't be found anywhere for less than $220. Might be too good to be true but I figure I'll get my money back if it's not as advertised... Gotta be legit, right? Got the correct release date and says nine discs. I don't think a CD version of this box exists.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/25th+Anniversary+Vinyl+Collection+%5BLP%5D+-+VINYL/20809739.p?id=2625609&skuId=20809739&st=public enemy 25th&lp=1&cp=1

very cool. too bad i do not foresee a point in time where i will ever want to listen to that much public enemy.

hahahahaha.