PO: The Dillinger Escape Plan- One of Us Is the Killer

Got mine today!  Sounds/looks amazing!  But where the hell am I supposed to redeem my code for the album download?  It just says at sumerianrecords.com and that's no help.

Official release date is 05/14 so I don't think the downloads/link will work until then. I got mine today too... Spun it twice already. I'm really digging it.

I got my shipping confirmation a few days ago and it showed up yesterday. Solid white with black splatter. I was hoping the white would be more beige like the cover, but oh well. I listened twice and I really like it, but I also really liked Option Paralysis. Good quiet pressing, but soundwise didn't impress me. Wasn't bad either though, and I wasn't really expecting audiophile demo disc sonics, as it is DEP we are talking about.

Good quiet pressing, but soundwise didn't impress me. Wasn't bad either though, and I wasn't really expecting audiophile demo disc sonics, as it is DEP we are talking about.

Crap.  I thought the same about Option Paralysis.  Not that the two correlate.  I suppose as long as the brickwall filtering isn't present it's worth having.  If not I'll resell it to some rube in two years.