Public Enemy 25th Anniversary Box Set @ Best Buy for $79!

I posted this in the Best Buy thread but felt it was worthy of its own....

I spotted the Public Enemy 25th Anniversary Box Set pre-order listed for $79! This lists for over $300 and can't be found anywhere for less than $220. Might be too good to be true but I figure I'll get my money back if it's not as advertised... Gotta be legit, right? Got the correct release date and says nine discs. I don't think a CD version of this box exists.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/25th+Anniversary+Vinyl+Collection+%5BLP%5D+-+VINYL/20809739.p?id=2625609&skuId=20809739&st=public%20enemy%2025th&lp=1&cp=1

best buy are great with customer service, so even if it does end up a cd boxset, i'm sure a refund would be easy. either way, i pulled the trigger. a few years ago, i played my beat up copy of 'It Takes A Nation of Millions...' too many times to count. Getting all of these is too good to pass up.

THANKS!!! Best Buy US won't ship orders to Canada so I was going to have to drive to Ogdensburg to pick it up. Barnes and Noble are shipping it to Canada for $6. $82 total. This seems like MCIS all over again.

Doh! Looks like I may have to order this too, seems like a good deal? Its $225 here

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/public-enemy-25th-anniversary-vinyl-collection-180-gram-vinyl-records.shtml

Public Enemy are one of the most influential, controversial and radical hip hop groups of all time. True pioneers, the band revolutionized hardcore rap in the late 80’s with a trailblazing blend of political themes and innovative music production. The Public Enemy 25th Anniversary Vinyl Collection celebrates a landmark 25 years since the band’s first release, bringing together the complete original Def Jam studio album catalogue on 180-gram heavyweight vinyl, in a limited edition box set.

180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 9 LPs Sealed

public_enemy_25thanniv_boxset.jpg