The Starting Line - Based On A True Story

"I'd rather spend $30 then spend $50 on ebay later."

That just means within the next year, SRC will be charging $40 for standard 2xLPs. Because, I mean, spending $40 is better than spending $50 on ebay later, amirite?

If this logic makes sense, this hobby is going to blow in a year.

I hate how right this sounds. 

That just means within the next year, SRC will be charging $40 for standard 2xLPs. Because, I mean, spending $40 is better than spending $50 on ebay later, amirite?

This has been happening for years now...this is no revelation. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Sucks. Prices have steadily continued to rise for years now, and the bubble is going to pop at some point I bet.

That really is a great point.

But even if the majority of the people on here actually came together and stopped paying these insane prices, other people outside of VC would still buy them. You're right though, this hobby of ours is only going to get worse in the future :(

Going to blow in a year? 

The hobby already blows for people with no money and as far as I'm concerned is for people who have money to waste on stuff they so badly want for no other reason than to hear it through wax. If you're having a tough time getting by on that $1800 a month rent you share with 2 other people this hobby is not for you. 

People on here complain about being poor after buying vinyl and it makes me LOL

Picked up a Clear/Black. Unfortunately not feeling so good about the price. I think its great that the labels make the releases special by using color variants and etchings on the D side, but if the record could fit on 1 LP it would be nice to have a single LP option on black for the people who just want to listen in the vinyl format but don't wan't to pay the "deluxe" price. I just bought this and the Frogstomp 2LP (totalling $60+ shipped) in the last month. sucks

Going to blow in a year? 

The hobby already blows for people with no money and as far as I'm concerned is for people who have money to waste on stuff they so badly want for no other reason than to hear it through wax. If you're having a tough time getting by on that $1800 a month rent you share with 2 other people this hobby is not for you. 

People on here complain about being poor after buying vinyl and it makes me LOL

You really are just the worst poster on this board

• 2 weeks later...