cesar11

i recommend anyone who is sending money puts something clarifying "charity" in the title of the paypal transaction. when he's getting a handful of deposits of $15 at once, it's likely to raise a red flag or two over at pp.

After discussing and looking into the legalities of raffles we've decided to ban the practice altogether. However, since cesar11 is a long time VC member with good intentions we've decided to let this raffle be the final raffle ran on the boards.

The official rules will be altered and any future raffles will be dealt with accordingly.

Good luck with this one though guys!

After discussing and looking into the legalities of raffles we've decided to ban the practice altogether. However, since cesar11 is a long time VC member with good intentions we've decided to let this raffle be the final raffle ran on the boards.

The official rules will be altered and any future raffles will be dealt with accordingly.

Good luck with this one though guys!

Thank you for letting Cesar have his raffle. I can't stand the raffle craze, but he is a solid dude with a great reputation and he is in a real difficult situation. I wish all the best for him and his mom.