TWIABP / BWM 2016 April Fools NOW (Dumb Tapes, Dumb Shirts, Dumb Book, Dumb Socks, Fuck Trump Fork)

It's weird more bands don't do this. It amazes me that people will buy whatever shit a band stamps their name on for the sake of a joke.

Check out merchnow around Christmas.  Plenty of bands trying to sell "ugly christmas sweaters".  TWIABP are just smart about it, sell shit for one day, make that amount, no excess dumb shit laying around not selling.  Those Christmas joke sweatshirts always hit clearance.

Most of the broken world shirts are fucking dope though. The mystery shirt from last year always gets me positive comments and my friends who don't even know TWIABP think that dog shirt graphic is hilarious.

Pretty bummed I lost my MS paint Hell is a place shirt from last year. Hands down the dumbest shirt I ever owned and I loved it.

So I have way more money than I thought I did.

Just dropped another $50 because I'm an idiot. I spent $100 on this bullshit. I'm going to need a lot of booze to deal with how this makes me feel.

Drink booze. Realize that you should just buy everything. Order more shit.

I ended up grabbing everything but the ghost shirt and the TWIABP SUCKS shirt, and as the day goes by I'm slowly becoming more open to placing a second order for them.