TWIABP / BWM 2016 April Fools NOW (Dumb Tapes, Dumb Shirts, Dumb Book, Dumb Socks, Fuck Trump Fork)

not the greatest audio quality... It was definitely just recorded live with someone using an iphone, or maybe a Tascam or Zoom recorded or something. you can hear the others laughing along at him. It's fucking hilarious though. Just him with an acoustic guitar, playing songs as he (presumably) improvised lyrics.

also, I Just looked and the quality of the file is 128kbps, but the cassette version may very well be pressed from a better quality source. but who really knows, especially on April Fools Day.

I had just sent JNasty an ask on Tumblr a few days after April 1st, asking if I could get a download of the recording cause I had been wanting to hear it for awhile, because they all talked and joked on tumblr about how it had happened and about it being released for awhile, but my bank account was empty on April 1. so he kindly sent me a link that was like a facebook message download link or something.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a silver Tool Part. Had no idea there were black ones.

I got black. I was confused when I saw the silver ones.

So apparently there are both black and silver copies of the Tool Part cassette. I don't know what color I have because I haven't gotten it yet, but someone with the other color start regretting their purchase and sell it to me.

100 black and 100 silver apparently

• 3 weeks later...