Converge - Caring and Killing (Hydra Head)

Do you guys believe this is really a White with clear splatter and Black with clear splatter, or maybe just Clear with white splatter and clear with black splatter?

I believe it's more likely to be the second option, which is more common. But anyways, I didn't order, I love vinyl but not at any price, and 26.50 intl shipping is just crazy.

After the postal prices increase i wil stop to order from usa frequently...I will miss a lot of rare and colored lps but i can't afford those international shipping prices, i will do the sacrifice for Botch and Cave In for shure but hope to find Converge on black in european stores sooner or later...

Do you guys believe this is really a White with clear splatter and Black with clear splatter, or maybe just Clear with white splatter and clear with black splatter?

I believe it's more likely to be the second option, which is more common. 

agreed, but would be cool to see black w clear splatter...

I am happy that our stupidity is enough to feel like that, that's a good sign, but now please man, calm down, this is just a vinyl message board.. The funny thing is I didn't even ordered this, was just curious about how strange color description sounded to me

Yes, Derek you should listen to this guy. You are getting to riled up and crazy :wacko: . Their "stupidity is enough".

I vote that we change the header at the top of the page to "Vinyl Collective: Our Stupidity Is Enough"

That being said, I hate poking fun at folks unless I know that English is their first language. If English is not Bortx's first language, I have to give him props for doing a pretty good job; it ain't easy. Especially sarcasm.