Deftones - White Pony 2xLP silver vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

Is someone able to pick this up and ship it up to Canada?? I refuse to pay their crazy shipping fees and really want this. 

Wish I'd have read this before I went to Hot Topic today & grabbed my copy, they had 2 more.  If you're still looking, PM me & if I get back to the mall before you get one elsewhere, I can try to grab one for ya.

745F68DA-800B-42DB-A764-7061BF797197-375

Sorry it's not that good. I took it in my office at work, ill try to get a more clear photo when I get home. I don't know if the other pressings were the same but there is a lot of unused space on each side of the LPs. Almost half. Plenty of room to fit boys republic and back to school.

qs4Ky55.jpg

What a shame, and expected. The image on Hot Topic even shows wear and tear.

What are you talking about? What's expected?

This is brand new LP that was taken out of the shipment and given to the people who photograph product. If it has ring wear it cause it was delivered like that.

What are you talking about? What's expected?

This is brand new LP that was taken out of the shipment and given to the people who photograph product. If it has ring wear it cause it was delivered like that.

After all this time, you gotta know where you're at. People cry, bitch and moan about everything around here.

After all this time, you gotta know where you're at. People cry, bitch and moan about everything around here.

Oh I'm fully aware this place will literally complain about every single release that anyone posts on here. No matter what, someone will be unhappy with every release that any label puts out. Still, gotta say something from time to time when people just complain and talk shit for no reason.

745F68DA-800B-42DB-A764-7061BF797197-375 Sorry it's not that good. I took it in my office at work, ill try to get a more clear photo when I get home. I don't know if the other pressings were the same but there is a lot of unused space on each side of the LPs. Almost half. Plenty of room to fit boys republic and back to school.

All pressings since 2010 have been cut this way. I'm pretty sure this is the same stamper from then. I can't speak for the (year) 2000 standard black press since I've never owned one and can't recall any pictures of it that I may have seen but the red promo discs are cut very differently. Much less dead wax. "Boys Republic" would be cool. "Back To School" can eat my ass.

qs4Ky55.jpg

What a shame, and expected. The image on Hot Topic even shows wear and tear.

My Midtown Save The World Lose The Girl looked about like that. Poor product handeling (probably not Hot Topic's fault...but again no quality check on Hot Topic's part to remove the messed up copies). To anyone who has one with bad ring wear I'd say customer service would probably send you a replacment copy if you mail back the messed up one. Overall I think this release looks really cool. Really good album. I really like how it's all silver (vinyl, labels, cover).

Edit: Looks like the vinyl section on Hot Topic is gone again for Hot Cash...or at least I'm not seeing it. So I'd say anyone wanting to buy this online will have to wait for a while...or you could always settle for a Hello Kitty Ombre Girls Tank Top.